[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I start the game today hoping the I could get Jangmo-o early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 2.png (33KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
33KB, 450x350px
So I start the game today hoping the I could get Jangmo-o early in the game just like in the demo. Also hoping Alola Vulpix mid game but its not. So this is a call out to anyone that would trade these pokemon to me and Thank you.
>>
>Expecting to find the regional pseudp early game
>Expecting to access the only ice-area in the map, that looks it's the location of the league early game
>>
i was hoping
>>
anyone?
>>
Also really wanting vulpix. So disappointed it's late game....
>>
same here still hoping someone will help
>>
>>30048940
Use GTS, I have moon and I still got myself a Vulpix.
>>
im still in the beginning of the game, want to use it my first time
>>
Only have male vulpix if you want one and haven't caught a jangno-o yet. I'm busy battling kukui atm so if you can wait till I'm done then I'll trade you them with gts.
>>
yes i will take it thanks a lot
>>
>>30050132
Put up any unwanted pokemon on the gts and post your trainer name and message and I'll trade it when I'm done.
>>
Dave and grubbin
>>
its female lvl 7 usa
>>
>>30048995
You could get Gible after 2 gyms in DPPt
>>
>can catch a Salamence as early as the First Island, not a Bagon, but a straight up Salamence
>Exeggcute is too good for earlygame by GameFreak Standards so it's on fucking Poni Island
What.
>>
>>30050336
Almost done sorry for the wait, wasn't prepared to catch Tapu KoKo after the fight without being able to save before fighting it and ended up accidentally 1hko it and had to reset to try again.
>>
NP and thank again your the best
>>
Silly anon, there's literally an entire thread with ~300 posts dedicated to helping people get Jangmo-o early!

>>30043276
>>
>>30051415
Sent, still need a jangmo-o?
>>
>>30051441
OP's done for the night though. At least read the thread.
>>
I just got vulpix thanks a lot man
>>
>>30051441
>come here after work hoping for Jangmo-o giveaway
>miss that thread
Kill me. People on the GTS are asking for retarded things, as usual.
>>
>>30052571
I can help.
Put up any pokemon you don't want on the gts and say whats your trainer name is and message.
>>
>>30052657
Oh sweet, that would be real nice anon. Trainer name is Lycanbelle, there is already a Petilil up for trade right now looking for Jangmo-o, standard message. Currently grinding for a Fomantis, so I'll be online if it needs changing in a minute.
>>
>>30052771
Not seeing it, try redepositing it? Maybe you type it wrong?
>>
>>30052985
Sorry, anon. I'll put it up again.
>>
Would anyone else be willing to send me a Vulpix or Scyther? I want to use one early game for breeding. I'd be very thankful if you did.
>>
>>30052985
Right, it's back up. Level 12 female Petilil (ENG) in a Nest Ball (balltism) looking for any Jangmo-o, trainer name Lycanbelle.
>>
>>30053123
Sent
>>
File: 1479080733248.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479080733248.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>30053148
Anon, you made my night, thanks a lot. Now to do some comfy breedan (just got the barn area on second island).
>>
Can you catch all the ultra beasts with normal pokeballs?
>>
>>30048940
i'd also like this, but i'd be happy with just a vulpix
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.