[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post your stupid ideas for pokemon designs and others say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: sisyphus beetle.png (404KB, 671x350px) Image search: [Google]
sisyphus beetle.png
404KB, 671x350px
ITT post your stupid ideas for pokemon designs and others say if they would like an official pokemon that is based on your idea

pic related, we need a dung beetle sisyphus pokemon
>>
File: Tyrogue.png (59KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrogue.png
59KB, 250x250px
An expy of Tyrogue, but instead of having three branching evolutions based on stats, they're based on learning the elemental punch moves via TM, with corresponding dual type.
>>
>>30047954
the electric/fighting one probably would have an awesome design
>>
File: The_ya-te-veo.jpg (1MB, 1407x2178px) Image search: [Google]
The_ya-te-veo.jpg
1MB, 1407x2178px
>>30047886
I'd like that. It could be Bug/Rock.

I have two ideas that I posted several times in threads like these without a response, so I guess people don't like it that much. Anyway:
1. A bunny/hare family with branching evolutions into a ground/fighting hare or a ghost/fighting skeleton hare.
2. Grass/fire based on the Dictamnus genus, which produces an easily inflammable gas that, in some cases, can even get ignited due to a surrounding temperature of ~95°F. I'd also like to see a grass type based on the Ya-Te-Veo (pic related).
>>
>>30048361
>1. A bunny/hare family with branching evolutions into a ground/fighting hare or a ghost/fighting skeleton hare.
I mean, it sounds kinda random to me, could you explain why do you want a pokemon family like this?

>2. Grass/fire based on the Dictamnus genus, which produces an easily inflammable gas that, in some cases, can even get ignited due to a surrounding temperature of ~95°F.
Really cool idea because it has a wanted type but at the same time isn't an obvious/popular concept like a pepper or sunflower grass/fire

>I'd also like to see a grass type based on the Ya-Te-Veo (pic related).
It could be a Trevenant alternate form or mega, in my opinion. Would enjoy it.
>>
>>30048761
>I mean, it sounds kinda random to me, could you explain why do you want a pokemon family like this?
The type combination ground/fighting makes sense for a hare. I can't really tell why I wanted it as one family but the idea stuck with me since 3rd gen when I thought about type combinations that weren't done yet
>>
>>30047886
I want an ice dung beetle. Rolls snowballs instead of dung balls.
>>
>>30047886
We just got a seaweed pokemon, but I'd want another one that resembles the seaweed in kelp forests. Grass/Water with good defensive stats (sp.def > def).
>>
File: 1478321517944.png (191KB, 793x904px) Image search: [Google]
1478321517944.png
191KB, 793x904px
>>30048927
It can be a regional variant of my idea
>>
>>30048886
But why a skeleton hare? Is it a reference to something or do you just like skeletons?
>>
>>30049402
I just like skeletons and we still don't have a more or less classic skeleton.
>>
File: oni.jpg (275KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
oni.jpg
275KB, 800x450px
a supportive/defensive fighting type based on an oni but focuses more on the "tricks/magic" it performs

>Guts/auto-taunt ability/regenerator

Fighting
105/120/105/35/105/35

Shuts down protect users, set-up users and those who try to cripple you with status

Learns Fake Out, Sucker Punch, Healing Wave, Helping Hand, Close Combat

Pretty good bulk and with 120 attack, there is some offensive presence. Sucker Punch combined with the auto-taunt is sure to shut down frail psychic types and will act as pretty good priority without being too broken. Since you have good defense and offense, you could even drop the supporting/defensive role and go all offense with AV set.

t. monofighting fag who's frustrated by lack of support/status options
>>
>ghost/fairy tooth fairy pokemon; it gains power by putting the teeth from other creatures in it's gums. as such, it's mouth is absolutely fucking filled with teeth

a poison type fish that evolves into a flaming fire/poison fish, intended for pokemon's version of the Cuyahoga River

>a maggot with a split evo that either turns into a gross looking bug/ghost housefly or a bug/fairy bigger maggot that gets boosts on healing moves (because maggot therapy)

>a bug/normal Mango Worm pokemon that's a worm riding a mammalian corpse; the top of the head is hollowed out, and the worm peeks out from there

>a ghost/fighting bigfoot pokemon

>a normal or normal/psychic lizardman that gets protean or illusion, meant to bring to mind conspiracy theories of alien lizardpeople who hide among us

>an ice/dragon moose pseudo. moose are fucking scary

>a ghost/dragon pokemon that looks like a standard dragon with a burst open stomach, based off of the Wawel Dragon

>a poison type crow that has split evos depending on where it evolves: a poison/ice crow based off of Jack the Ripper in a city, a poison/fairy plague doctor in any medical setting, and a poison/ghost dead crow on it's back in a graveyard
>>
A Steel/Fighting heavy-footed moa with Levitate and kicking moves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy-footed_moa

A pure Flying albatross with an ability called Soar that makes it immune to contact attacks on the same turn that it uses a Flying move
>>
>>30049554
the picture would fit for an electric/fighting type, but I like your idea as a whole
>>
I would've loved a ghost type pokemon based on the monkey from LeFanu's The Green Tea but that couldn't happen now without people referencing Harambe. Fuck that.
>>
>>30049676
thanks. As for secondary type, I'm not pinning anything specific, I was just basing it off of preexisting pokemon such as champ/conk but with a different role--I even made sure to differentiate them in the small things like priority (sucker punch vs. mach punch. vs. bullet punch)
>>
>>30049583
Cool ideas, but I feel that Bug/Normal and Dragon/Ghost may be too hardcore for pokemon.
>>
>>30049583
>ghost/fairy tooth fairy pokemon; it gains power by putting the teeth from other creatures in it's gums. as such, it's mouth is absolutely fucking filled with teeth
I like it, anon. It's really creepy
>>
File: genesis.jpg (2MB, 4020x2300px) Image search: [Google]
genesis.jpg
2MB, 4020x2300px
Mega Drive
changes Techno Blast to Steel type and lets Genesect mega evolve
>>
>>30049462
duskull
>>
>>30050413
I think he means a entire skeleton.
>>
I want a flying/steel gazelle with features reminiscent of a fighter jet and a fighter jet pilot. I envision it with retractable wings, horns curved back in a vague helmet-like shape, a visor over the eyes, maybe an empennage of some sort instead of a tail, and maybe thrusters on the hind hooves. Use the picture for reference if you have to for any reason. Also, I'm not a plane expert or anything, I got most of my terminology from quick Google searches, so don't get the wrong idea.
>>
File: IMG_2533.jpg (33KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2533.jpg
33KB, 200x180px
Lovebug Pokémon
Can only attack once a turn but each mon has separate move pools.
Example: Bug1 attacks, enemy attacks, bug2 attacks
>>
>>30050610
Let me take a guess what region you'd find that in.
>>
>>30047886
What sort of moves would it learn?
Rollout
Steamroll
Rock throw
Rock polish

Would it have an ability that boosts rock type moves?
>>
>>30047886
A small fighting-type Pokemon with a branching evolution line that depends on certain Pokemon in your party. For example, if you have a Farfetch'd it evolves into a samurai with a stick, or if you have poliwrath it becomes a swimmer. The idea is that it becomes a "student" of the other Pokemon.
>>
>>30050316
I like it too.
What if the teeth all look really different. Big and small and all messed up, jagged and crammed in.
>>
File: Berenstain_Bears.jpg (62KB, 570x444px) Image search: [Google]
Berenstain_Bears.jpg
62KB, 570x444px
A pokémon whose name is spelled differently depending on which version you're playing.
>>
Just the thread I need because I need fakemon ideas
I can try and draw some of the ideas here later when i get to read them
>>
>>30047886
>A fighting type that evolves into a dark type after losing enough

>Possum that turns ghost/normal after fainted and leveling up in the same fight

>Posion type with spilt evolutions . Electric with paralysis heal,psyhic with awaking, fairy with antidote,ice with burn heal,fire with ice heal,and dragon with full heal
>>
Normal ghost type that looks like an old black and white cartoon character. Has really good defenses and speed, but garbage attack stats. Can have prankster as an ability, but has another ability as well so you can fake out dark types that try to shut it down.
>>
File: swoobat_rouge.png (1MB, 1280x1396px) Image search: [Google]
swoobat_rouge.png
1MB, 1280x1396px
Dark/Flying furry bait bat named Furybat
>>
a poison/rock yellowcake pokemon.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.