[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stealth rock >tailwind >mirror coat >z move I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Cvtli40XgAQTVGf.jpg (71KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
Cvtli40XgAQTVGf.jpg
71KB, 1024x624px
>stealth rock
>tailwind
>mirror coat
>z move

I know we asked for a harder game, but fuck me...
>>
>>30046740
Is he, dare I say it, the second best """champ""" after Cynthia?
>>
>>30046766
He's not because he's not a champ. There is no champ until YOU become it
>>
>>30046766
>Sinnoh whore
>better than The Royal
>>
>>30046740
>>30046766
He has one of the most diverse teams for a champion, yes. But the levels are so fucking horrible. If you are not a rushing retard you are easily 5+ levels above him, without EXP share that is. It's sad that they actually bother making good AI and then just fuck it up with the levels.
>>
>>30046790
I know retard, that's why I used the """.
But he basically took the role of the champ in the game
>literally the last hurdle after beating the E4
>>
>>30046849
Neither did I used Exp. Share nor did I rush, yet I was underleved by 3 levels.
Did you grind?
>>
>>30046849
I was 10 levels below when I got to him and I spend a lot of time in the game. Either you never switched your party around ever, or you had exp. share on. Or god forbid, both.
>>
>>30046907
*use
>>
>>30046816
The Royal wasn't there, did you even play the game? He's too busy fucking bitches at the stadium.
>>
>>30046740
>spoiling surprise tactics
Cunt
>>
>>30046869
No he isn't there's in no champ retard. Kukui could never become a champ, he's a failure. He failed in alola just like he failed in kanto
>>
>>30047086
Being on vp when the games been out for 3 weeks. You're the cunt if anything
>>
>>30046964
Kukui literally is the royal, did you play the game?
>>
>>30047425
Yeah and the Masked Heroes are Sina and Dexio
>>
>>30047158
That's why he used the fucking quotation marks, you raging autist
>>
>>30047193
>3 weeks
Kys
>>
>>30046849
30 hours and faced every trainer, captured every new Pokémon to fill the dex and still ten levels bellow on my 6 members party, with Exp off.
>>
>>30047158
holy shit! you are such a dork!
>>
>>30047807
Th-thanks Kevin
>>
>>30046816
Kukui is pretty based as a champ but Cynthia is also pretty based

He also basically owns your house and is probably fucking your mom on the side
>>
>>30047565
Me and my brother actually got in a fight today about this.
He just fought masked royal and kept telling me it was Kukui. He's started getting really angry when I told him it wasn't and he was dumb for thinking so.
>>
>>30046849
I alternated on and off depending on how overleveled I got and had the affection boost, I was still a few levels below him

How fucking hard did you grind
>>
>>30047158
Christ!, how hard did he own you to be so buttmad dude?
>>
>>30046849
Used exp share and skipped a few trainers per route. Ended up around the same level as his team and had a hard time.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.