[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/, graphic designer here. Took a bit to figure out how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Pokemon Stars.png (529KB, 1124x579px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Stars.png
529KB, 1124x579px
Hey /vp/, graphic designer here. Took a bit to figure out how to best replicate the Sun/Moon logos, but I tried my best on making a Pokemon Stars logo considering the one used now is shit. Free to use, no credit needed!
>>
pretty, sneaky sis
>>
>>30045526
Feel free to use mine too
>>
>implying the sun isn't a star
>>
Nice one anon
>>
>>30045626
> not knowing about codename Pokemon Stars
>>
>>30045526
You all know it isn't actually called Stars right? That's just the codename for it like how Sun and Moon was codenamed Rainbow. Granted of course the rumors about Stars are true.
>>
>>30045668
I'm well aware, but thought it would be cool to make something when people refer to the project.
>>
You forgot to put the white blur around the star
>>
http://i.imgur.com/52jG0rX.png
moved the star to the back since it was upfront.
>>
>>30045526
Anon, might consider a new career or studying more
>>
>>30045753
this
>>
>>30045816
It's not that bad if he fixed the outline of the whole logo and change the botched star
>>
>>30045816
Good joke. You can't do half of what OP did.
>>
>>30045849
This one:
>>30045578
is not as bad if he fixed the outline of the whole logo and change the botched star and did it well

>>30045908
never said I did
>>
>>30045816
yeah im not really a graphic designer, but I do like to fiddle with it. I just started a few weeks ago.
>>
I'm going to revamp it later with more sharp edges and adding the glow, etc.

Thanks for the feedback my dudes.
>>
>>30045993
I was just being an anon,
It's a good job, keep working on it and it will be better
>>
>>30045935
>he
Did you just assume my gender?
>>
>>30045526
Pretty cool, but I would change it from a generic star to something like a Galaxy or something similar.
>>
File: Screenshot (190).png (464KB, 1299x593px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (190).png
464KB, 1299x593px
>>30045526

Animator for a certain company here. Glad to see everyone taking interest in stars. Feel free to use this logo I made.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.