/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is the chillest of the Tapus, basically isn't a dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tapu_bulu.png (134KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tapu_bulu.png
134KB, 500x500px
>is the chillest of the Tapus, basically isn't a dick or straight up kills Pokemon/people that don't deserve it and only battles if it must
>Is the slowest of the Tapus, meaning whenever it's sent out against one Grassy Surge will always activate last
>Takes a massive shit on anything with Wood Hammer not named Skarmory, Celesteela, Ferrothorn, Scizor, Genesect, and only SOME box legendaries
>Is an amazing support pokemon that fits well on a lot of teams and synergizes perfectly with Heatran, as Grassy Terrain reduces Earthquake damage and they cover each other's weaknesses
>Demolishes the cancerfest known as Lando-T/Lando-I

Need I go on? Best Tapu/Legendary in general.
>>
>the cuck likes the bull
pottery
>>
>yet has the worst, cluster fuck design out of the four
>>
>>30045151
His horns look like pencils!
>>
>>30045175
What part of
>>isn't a dick
Did you miss?

Tapu Bulu may be Chad, but he's the bro-est kind of Chad you'll find.
>>
>>30045206
And yet its design is better than any of the cancer genies
>>
>>30045175
Tapu Koko is a cuck
Tapu Bulu is the bull
Tapu Fini is the cold, distant blue-haired wife
Tapu Lele is my wife's pink-haired daughter
>>
>>30045151
Bulu > Koko > shit > the other two
>>
>>30045216
Can't unsee. T-Thanks!
>>
>>30045216
>>30045274
Accurate assertions

>>30045471
This.
>>
File: 1477770912874.jpg (710KB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1477770912874.jpg
710KB, 3000x1500px
>>30045151
I'm more of a Tapu Koko person but I can respect top tier taste brother
>>
Doesn't Zapdos wall too or no?
>>
don't forget
>headmode fits with the big yellow Z move body and looks alright unlike the pink and purple faggot
>>
Bulu > Lele >>>>>>>>>>>>> Fini >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cuckold
>>
>>30045525
Tapu Koko is respectable taste, it's not shitty waifubait like half this gen.

Love the drawing, you make it yourself?

>>30045540
252+ Atk Choice Band Tapu Bulu Wood Hammer vs. 248 HP / 172+ Def Zapdos in Grassy Terrain: 210-247 (54.8 - 64.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Source: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tapu-bulu-discussion.3586497/page-4
>>
>>30045151
Didn't Bulu destroy that entire town next to the desert?
>>
>>30045610
>Love the drawing, you make it yourself?
I wish I was that good, it's merely a request someone did in the drawthread.
>>
>>30045669
Shit, man. I gotta visit those drawthreads more often. The rest of the internet has been really off the radar with SM fanart.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.