[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>beat the game >realize theres nothing meaningful left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3

File: blunders.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
blunders.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
>beat the game
>realize theres nothing meaningful left in the postgame

what went wrong bros?
>>
>>30044356
>Looker quest
>Battle Spot
>shiny hunting
>Battle Tree
>not meaningful
>>
>>30044356
Is this game worth to get both editions ?
>>
>>30044373
>shiny hunting
>meaningful

You have to be 18+ to post.
>>
>>30044356
>Nothing meaningful
You idiots won't stop until we get a second region and the BF in one game, won't you ?
>>
>>30044393
It's never worth getting both editions unless you're a collector or something.
>>
>>30044393
no, buy one and wait for Stars
or be patient and just wait for Stars.
>>
>>30044393
I mean personally I don't think it's been worth buying both versions of a Pokemon game, even less so now trading online makes getting version exclusives much easier. So I'd go with no.
>>
>>30044373
>shiny hunting

That is not a postgame.
>>
>>30044373
>Looker quest

What if you don't want to catch the Ultra Beasts
>>
No Lillie. She was the only reason 80 percent of us played the game to completion.
>>
>>30044455
>Battle Frontier
what if you don't want to get the frontier symbols
>>
>>30044356
dont worry they rectified this by making EV training a gigantic pain in the ass
>>
>>30044393
No. Especially since everyone gets a 2nd way to get the box legendary, so people will be more willing to trade those around with the other version
>>
>tfw I've realized even the main game, of any video game, is designed to distract us from truly important things in life and that any feeling of success or joy we receive from things like this are hollow and false
>>
>>30044525
Yeah, holy fuck.

>Tfw can't even afford vitamins because money is tight in this game
>No macho brace to be found
>Power items cost lots of BP and my team is too weak to win in Battle Tree
>No super training

Jesus, what were they thinking?
>>
>>30044474
touché
>>
>>30044740
>holy shit why do i have to *play* the game to unlock things, this is super problematic, i am literally shaking
>>
>>30044740
>pogaman is too easy
>>
>>30044356
Ive already sunk in 18 hours on Day 2 and I've only just made it to the third island.

The main story is enough to satiate my Pokémon needs for a while. Plus the Ultra Beast post game of course.
>>
>>30044356
>>30044373

I was going to ask what were the secrets because aside from Locker quest and those battles I was searching for at least plenty of legendaries...but...i found...none.

I also miss traveling to a new island or something.
>>
>>30044902
But you can travel to an old island, for a new hallway route!
>>
>>30044356
the fact they were making a sequel before the first game was even complete
>>
>>30044356
>>beat the game
>>realize you beat the game
whats wrong?
>>
>>30044356
>rushing the game
why are you faggots doing it?
>>
>>30044932
What is there?
>>
>>30044965
>rushing
I battled every trainer on every route (you know this because you can finally battle that one asshole who always tells you to beat everyone else) and the game took 20 hours.
>>
>>30044740
git gud
>>
>>30044373
Well fuck, I already did all of that. Except for shiny hunting, fuck your autistic hobby

Piratefag here, accidentally deleted my game like 1 hour ago. Is there anything more to do to convince me to reinstall? Should I just wait for romhacks and have a 2nd playthough?
>>
>>30044428
I'm here to state the controversial opinion that the battle frontier is extremely shallow post game content and the games should take more of a page from B2/W2/X/Y than R/S/E for postgame in the future. Not ORAS though because Delta Episode was short and easy as fuck.
>>
>Battle Tree
>Exploring the fourth island
>Looker Quest
>Eevee Quest
>Battle Spot
>Battle Royal
>Finishing the Zygarde hunt
>Catching the Tapus
>Defending your title
>Getting all of the Mega Stones
>Getting the shiny charm
There's plenty of things to do yet. :)
>>
>>30045089
The people complaining about there being no postgame are people who play Pokemon for the story and not the gameplay. Ignore them.
>>
>>30045010
I find Emerald'd BF to be content post-game. You'll sink several hours trying to get those gold medals.

I really liked how BW2 and Platinum have you new areas to explore after you finish the main quest, as a bit of cool free-world bit. Wish they'd do it here too, like a small island with high-level trainers and pokémon, and maybe some legendary quests
>>
>>30044988
I wanted to ask how many hours took you to beat the game anons because I registered like 25 hours. I did skip some trainers and places like the dessert, forgot that even existed because the game doesnt force you to explore more...and I did beat elite four around that time.

Forget how many hours take the old games.
>>
>>30044740
Yeah, getting going with the battle facility in this game is pretty tough.

Try catching the Tapus and UBs; my ingame team wasn't strong enough but even with no EVs Tapu Lele + Celesteela have been getting me some results.
>>
>>30044988
>>30045160
>Play time: 17:16
>Haven't even beaten the first captain of the second island yet
Results may vary.
>>
Not falling for this meme again.
>>
>>30045089
Doing that but doesnt seem that interesting

will look into that

>Eevee Quest
Didnt know this one what it is?

>Defending your title
Isnt this re-doing the last battles?

>Getting all of the Mega Stones
I was going to ask where to get mega stones. Forgot about that anon.

>Catching the Tapus
The what?

>>30045117
Hey a little more of story is nice I wanted to follow Lillie or something. Maybe that could have been a good opportunity to visit Kanto. Imagine if could fight their elite four and catch some legendaries.
>>
>>30045262
I'm on he same boat, anon. Taking my sweet ass time filling in the pokedex, and searching for goodies.
>>
>>30045089
>Catching the Tapus

Yeah, I did that in less than 30 minutes.

>Looker Quest
This one was longer than 30 minutes because of WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS

Can't I just collect 50 and get a zygarde from gen 6?

>Battle Royal
No anon, I am NOT going to play 1v1v1v1 battles when this shit game can't even handle more than 2 pokemon in a battle.

>Defending your title
That's not even fucking postgame. That "feature" is just a gimmick to hide the fact that Kukui is the real champion.

You call it post game, I call it shitty post game.

>>30045117
The fucking irony. There's no point in playing past the credits if there's nothing more to do. Without post game, you're just playing the game for the fucking story and not for the gameplay since the main story is pretty much mash A to win. Whatever, I've already deleted the game. I'll go play some showdown or something. Enjoy your story game
>>
>>30045400
No Pokemon game has good postgame though.
>>
>>30045400
>Enjoy your story game
I am and will continue to, thanks.
>>
>>30044356
>Sleeping in every bed to find out what it smells like
>>
>>30045400
Ain't your a fickle bitch. Let other people enjoy whatever they please, you cuck.
>>
How many legendaries to catch are there?
>>
>>30045512
>emerald
>platinum
>BW2
>FRLG
GSC and HGSS are debatable

Maybe try playing the games that came before the 3DS era dipshit.

>>30045570
>people talk shit
>I counter talk shit
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Back to >>>/r/eddit with you.
>>
>>30045618
Solgaleo/Lunala
4 Tapus
10 UBs (some of them are the same bot you get multiples)
Necrozma
Cosmog
>>
>>30045676
>MUH Reddit scapegoat
Moronic.
>>
>>30045676
>Battle Frontier
>good post-game

nice meme
>>
>>30045512
I remember enjoying Black and White ones but forgot if it was the first or second one. I remember Fire Red had the new island to capture Lugia I mean I like when they take you to a whole different place with new pokemons and legendaries, having also some story content there.
>>
>>30045676
>>emerald
Shitty Battle Tower clones with gimmicks, and gym rematches. Nothing fucking else.

>Platinum
Shitty Battle Tower clones with gimmicks, even SHITTIER than the previous Frontier somehow.
An island that you fully explore in 30 minutes. Nothing else.

>BW2
Battle Tower clone, Battle Tower 2 but shorter, a tower that takes 30 minutes to beat, a few routes that don't have shit in them outside Kyurem's city+dungeon.

>FRLG
Islands that take 10 minutes each to explore fully, and even then not even all of them since 2 are literally a square with a few houses and nothing else.

Nice fucking postgames, dude.
>>
>>30045744
I didn't even say anything about battle frontier anon. More proof that you didn't play anything that came before XY since you see people talking about the battle frontier when discussing emerald.

>>30045731
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>30045828
>everything is shit
You're playing the wrong franchise anon
>>
>>30045833
>People only talk about the BF when discussin Emerald meme.

At least try.
>>
>>30045861
The fucking irony. There's no point in playing past the credits if there's nothing more to do. Without post game, you're just playing the game for the fucking story and not for the gameplay since the main story is pretty much mash A to win.
You call it post game, I call it shitty post game.
>>
>>30045708
10 UBs (some of them are the same bot you get multiples)

I wanted to ask about this because I got 4 Pheromose or whatever is called. Are they literally the same? you dont combine them or anything? should I just use the one with better nature?
>>
File: 12312412341.jpg (734KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
12312412341.jpg
734KB, 2048x1536px
>>30045902
Yeah, I'm going back to /v/. You fags are /jp/ level of autism whenever a new game comes out.
>>
>>30045902
>Literally just copypasting your flawed argument
Not worth the time.
>>
>>30045931
They all have different stats and natures, you just get multiple of them so you can trade them away.
>>
>>30045994
>can't form an argument to save his life
>"autism"
Nice. Keep denying reality though.

>>30046019
"My" flawed argument?
>>
>>30044965
nope. i pirated the game i played for a week straight at a snail pace catching literally every pokemon that i didnt own for my pokedex. i just beat it last night.
>>
>>30044740
>you get a million just for completing the UB questline
>random npc's have quests that give 20k
>money is tight in this game
>>
>>30045292
>the what
You don't know what the tapus are?

Did you even play the game?
>>
>>30045400
>showdowncuck tries to give an opinion on an actual pokemon game
Enjoy your autism simulator.
>>
>>30046230
>SM
>game
Shit is literally VN tier desu
>>
>>30045618
Not many. Ultra beasts aren't legendaries
>>
>>30046197
Yeah now I know its just I didnt know how you referred to them. For me they were the four guardians.

I capture them, they were easy.
>>
File: 1478745553165.jpg (136KB, 640x826px) Image search: [Google]
1478745553165.jpg
136KB, 640x826px
>sun and moon shills
>>
>>30044455
Return the game, sell your 3ds, those your internet browser, never return to /vp/.
>>
>>30047410
>"haha yes I'll simply invalidate any argument or defense anyone may have for Sun and Moon by simply calling them shills. It's brilliant!"
Neck yourself.
>>
It has more post game that most Pokemon games.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.