[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to play online >worried about using that leaked .cia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1410070372307.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1410070372307.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>want to play online
>worried about using that leaked .cia
>want to do a fresh install from freeshop
>exported my save with JKSM but paranoid that it will fuck up somehow

What do I do? Is it safe to go online with the leaked .cia post launch?
>>
Just buy the game you shit. It's better than being paranoid and getting anxiety every time you play.
>>
>>30042879
Fuck that I've already put 20 hours into the game
>>
>>30042891
Bump, I'd like to know if you can inject an old save into a brand new game. I tried to do that but the game tells me the save data is corrupted, but I've seen someone working his way around it.
>>
b-bump
>>
>>30043241
Open the brand new game first and let it initialize.

If injection doesn't work after that, you're fucked
>>
>>30043241
I believe you need to create a game and save from the save menu before it lets you restore a backup with jksv
>>
>>30042817
Does installing from freeshop makes you invincible for bans? I've already put 40 hours in lunartis cia and decided to delete cia + ticket. Before I export save with JKSM. Downloading
game from freeshop now. Wanna know if it's safe to go online after game finish installing?
>>
Are people with hacked systems really this uneducated? Holy shit
>>
>>30044715
bump
>>
Jesus dude you'll be fine. Back up your save and then use FBI to remove the title and ticket for your game. Then just install from the free shop and restore the save. You won't be banned
>>
>>30045046
I'm from Europe, the game is releasing 23th here. Is it safe to do it? I', installing version from freeshop now and restoring save file. I also got pretty messed up clock on my console showing like 01/01/2000. Is is safe?
>>
Wait if I go online using the leaked cia, I'll get banned anyways?
>>
>>30045162
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.