[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will happen to Ultra Beasts in the next Gen? Do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg (88KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg
88KB, 578x327px
What will happen to Ultra Beasts in the next Gen?

Do you think Gamefreak will continue using them in the story or would they just become last gen's pokemon?
>>
They were barely used in the story this gen, desu.
>>
>>30042786
It would be cool to see them replaced by other pokemon from next gen.
>>
Probably nothing. It's not like we kept getting new genies or new muskateers. They'll just be Gen 7s collection of sublegends.
>>
>>30043330
>UB
>TAPU
>TYPE:NULL
>Nebby and co
Fuck this gen
>>
>>30043377
Type:Null and Silvally are the best legends to date though.
>>
>>30043377
Nebby?
>>
>>30043401
I still find it kinda weird that one of the Legends is another trainers nicknamed Pokemon. Then again I suppose someone had to name every legend.
>>
>>30042803
>They were barely used in the story this gen
Are you kidding me? have you played the game?
>>
Why do you mention next gen when the next games are sinnoh remakes?

Gf will probably wrap up the ultra beast saga in sinnoh remakes

Like how they wrapped up zygarde in sun moon
>>
>>30043377
>list of the best legendaries we've ever gotten
>>
It would be cool to give them all a form change.

Make them weaker and look like every other pokemon and catchable in pokeballs and then let them change into ultra beasts like a ash-greninja or another mega-evolution.
>>
I hope they are just a gen 7 plot thing.
>>
>>30043916
Even so, they will have to be in the next gen's pokedex and probably will need updated pokedex entries.
>>
>>30043408
Lillie calls Cosmog "Nebby"
>>
>>30043916
I really like how different they are
>>
>>30042786
It's a neat idea but i hope they just stay in this gen.
>>
They ARE last gens- this gens Pokemon. They are literally no different from Giratina
>>
>>30042786
I hope we see a few more, I personally like them a lot better than most of the normal legendarys.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.