[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When your RobinHoot turns out to be a MaidAvian Have any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: wut.jpg (79KB, 528x660px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
79KB, 528x660px
>When your RobinHoot turns out to be a MaidAvian
Have any of you had memorable times with a female starter?
>>
>Have any of you had memorable times with a female starter?
This was the wrong question to ask on /vp/ anon.
>>
I didn't realize my Typhlosion was female until around halfway through Gold. She fucking rocked
>>
its no longer a bowtie its a bikini
>>
My first time with a female starter was Greninja in X. I named her Amaki after Kamen Rider Amaki. Amie really let us bond too.
>>
Pokemon gender means literally nothing to me unless I'm aiming for Vespiquens or gender specific mons.

People who care too much about insignificant things like this and soft reset for female popplios are autists qua autists.
>>
>>30042494
She does seem to love it rubbed...
>>
>>30042439
Had a female Blaziken in a Ruby Nuzlocke. Hey name was Chickenlegs. She was the best surprise waifu a guy could ask for; super reliable, survived a crit Earthquake from Winona's Dragon Dance'd Altaria with 2 HP, absolute cornerstone of the team.

She died cutting a path to victory in the Championship battle. My team won, but only because of her.
>>
>>30042439
got a female modest Popplio on my first go
>>
File: 1479588371135914628483.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1479588371135914628483.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
For some reason I end up with female starters more often than not. Honourable mentions; sakura the cyndaquil, Nora the bulbasaur and now Terra the rowlet
>>
File: fokko pile.jpg (40KB, 530x315px) Image search: [Google]
fokko pile.jpg
40KB, 530x315px
>>30042439
I soft-reset for female Starter in almost every game. Shout-out to Lucretia the Empoleon, Vi the Serperior, Ophelia the Delphox and Saoirse the Primarina.

I like pretty girl names.
>>
I've never had any memorable times with a starter.
>>
>>30042557
Well having females makes it easier to breed new ones but then ditto shits all over that
>>
My first starter in Firered was a female Squirtle and i didn't care about that stuff back then so i kept it. Named her Destiny when it reached level 100 which was pretty autistic now that i think about it.

When i got Sapphire my first starter was literally a female shiny Mudkip.

I traded her away for a Deoxys Level 2. I was damn fucking stupid as a kid. It still hurts.
>>
>>30042439
I always restart when I get female starters. I don't like female pokemon. Always feel like their stats are worse than those of the males.
>>
File: tumblr_n3uq9o1GxK1rmjyrzo1_1280.png (695KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3uq9o1GxK1rmjyrzo1_1280.png
695KB, 1280x723px
>>30043152
>Ophelia the Delphox

Are you me?
>>
My Infernape (Rita) was my first female starter ever, and she was great! At first I hated Infernape, but I came to love mine over time and I like the line way better than Blaziken.
Lonely nature boosted Attack, has Dragon HP, and overall, memorable and my second-best gal.

I did have a female Cyndaquil on the first go when I decided to do another nuzlocke of HG while waiting for SM. She died during the E4 sadly. RIP Sierra.

I did soft-reset for a female Rowlet last night so I could nickname her Hanji. I might go for a female Litten for Moon, cause I will be running Eviolite Torracat in that nuzlocke later.
>>
>>30044359
Only true for attackers in Gen2, they thankfully fixed that from 3 and up.

My leaked Moon was mostly females and I somehow got a female Litten in Sun yesterday.
>>
What Nature should my Rowlet be? Smogon and other sites don't have any suggetions for my first playthrough. I just don't want a shit Rowlet with horrible Nature.

Haven't played a Pokemon game in a long ass time
>>
>play Pokemon Blue/Yellow as a child, then don't play games for several years
>decide to pick up Platinum in high school
>show friend who has kept up with the game my team after having fun for a bit
>"Wow anon, how many times did you reset for a female Turtwig?"
>"What, is that rare?"
>>
File: Saoirse.gif (420KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Saoirse.gif
420KB, 500x280px
>>30043152
>Saoirse the Primarina.
Ngl, I've hated Primarina since it was leaked but I'm really tempted to get one just for that name.
GG anon
>>
>>30044917
I agree, excellent taste in name
>>
File: 1478320550208.png (218KB, 532x767px) Image search: [Google]
1478320550208.png
218KB, 532x767px
>>30042706
>>
Technically my first Pokemon was female. I was a kid so I went through almost the entirety of Red with just my bro Venusaur. I play through Gold and transfer it at some point, and it turns out it was a girl the whole time. I was conflicted.
>>
File: wewladregular.png (3KB, 271x310px) Image search: [Google]
wewladregular.png
3KB, 271x310px
>>30042439
>popplio
Yes, I hacked it to be female though
>mfw I literally have a tranny seal
>>
File: ?.gif (918KB, 408x311px) Image search: [Google]
?.gif
918KB, 408x311px
>>30046887
>female
>genwun
>>
>>30044688
Bumping my question
>>
>>30046954

>transfered to gold

Shit man, reading is hard
>>
>>30042439
>first Typhlosion was female
>first Empoleon was female
>first Serperior was female
>first Greninja was female
>all of them destroyed absolutely everything

I was trying to reset for a female Fennekin in X, only got males, decided to give up and picked Froakie. It was female. I was kinda pissed.
Then there's my friend who also wanted a f Fennekin and got a shiny while resetting but he fucking reset again because it was male
>>
>>30042439
my starter in ruby and first pokemon ever was a mudkip i named skipper.
i spent a lot of my time referring to them as a he, until about 2 years ago i finally noticed he was a female.
skipper and i have spent quite a few years together and is the most important pokemon i own. all my starters following were male, until i soft reset in omegaruby to get a female mudkip to name skipper jr.
>>
File: 1459131594243.jpg (55KB, 472x544px) Image search: [Google]
1459131594243.jpg
55KB, 472x544px
>>30044099
Same. Also checked.
>>
I ate out my female Serperior behind an Arby's one time
>>
>>30047402
Me too
>>
>>30042439
I had a female Mudkip in Emerald.
Pretty sweet.
>>
>>30042439
Every time I've ever used a Charizard it's been female. She's always served me well.
>>
>>30042439
My Rowlet is my first female starter
>>
I was all ready to reroll for a female Litten, saved after the bridge and all; go to nickname, bam, female right off the bat. First time that happened I think...
>>
Should I keep a female Rowlet with a shitty relaxed nature or reset again?
>>
>>30042439
I put my Brionne in the daycare with a Diglett. In the time it took me to walk from the counter to the breeder outside they managed to make an egg.
>>
>>30050348
>giving a shit about your starter's nature
>>
i had a female turtwig named spike when I was a kid. she carried my team through the elite 4, and won every contest too. (rip spike. faggot friend deleted her. still have his typhlosion though)
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.