[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just bought a N3DS for $200 a few months ago to get back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1436350096420.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1436350096420.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>Just bought a N3DS for $200 a few months ago to get back into playing pokemon after after the Pokemon Go meme and I bought X, Omega Ruby and Sun. I paid $40 for each of those games as well.
>Nintendo Switch comes out
>The next pokemon game in talks has already been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
>Sun/Moon will get a made over on the Switch as well, where the gameplay will be faster and better graphics
>Sun/Moon is probably the last pokemon game on the 3DS

*sigh* why did I even waste my money. Fuck you nintendo.
>>
>>30041870
shut the fuck up white boy
>>
>>30041870
Nice blogpost. No idea why you wasted your money, but it's only a waste if you deem it so. At least you didn't literally get robbed of ~$300 at gunpoint instead.
>>
File: blacktwittermeme.png (454KB, 595x527px) Image search: [Google]
blacktwittermeme.png
454KB, 595x527px
>>30041925
>>
>>30041870
Fuck off, normalfag.
>>
>>30042091
no u
>>
Stop being poor faggot
>>
You think more people would be complaining about this but sadly the Pokemon community autists and apologists seem to enjoy getting buttfucked by Game Freak.
>>
Only really a waste if you're not enjoying them man. I don't consider my money wasted on any of the PS3 games I brought the got ports on the PS4. Either they'll only have enhanced graphics and you can just skip them, or they'll add enough content that you might find it worthwhile.
>>
Yeah, I was gonna buy Sun for 3DS but now I'm not going to bother. I'll just get the Switch version. Anybody with half a brain will do the same.
>>
>>30042565
How long until Switch version?
Will it have any bonuses?

Mod support?
>>
>>30041870
>>I paid $40 for each of those games as well
You paid 40$ for X and OR? You can get those used for less than that.
>>Sun/Moon will get a made over on the Switch as well, where the gameplay will be faster and better graphics
That isn't even confirmed.
>>
File: haunter urse.jpg (29KB, 425x348px) Image search: [Google]
haunter urse.jpg
29KB, 425x348px
>>30041870
>>Just bought a N3DS
You're 5 years late, congratulations.
>>
Who the fuck is seriously retarded enough to buy a Switch at launch? Even if Stars is real, I'm not buying that shit until more games are out/we see that it's not a flop.
>>
>>30042913
>LoZ day 1 release
That's why
>>
>>30042934
Actually, the Switch won't get BotW on release date now.
>>
File: 1.png (269KB, 963x712px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
269KB, 963x712px
>>30042934
JUST
>>
>>30042715
Not OP, but I just bought a N3DS today. I'm gonna CFW it though 'cause it's on 9.5.
>>
All these people complaining they bought an entire console for one game with almost yearly releases right at the end of its lifespan. How are you surprised there is a new game on the console they announced over a year ago.
>>
>>30043028
It's worth it. Though I cfw'd my spare 3ds. I never go online with it, either.
>>
>>30043228
>console they announced over a year ago
The announcement was like a month ago, the rumors of its existence have been around for about a year though.
>>
>>30043007
Yes. At least Breath of the Wild seems like it won't disappoint.
>>
>>30042913
ditto, made that mistake with the fucking Vita, not doin that again
>>
>>30044287
I feel good knowing I didn't need a Wii U for any Zelda game
>>
>>30044453
Samefag - a New Zelda game
>>
The 3DS has been out for almost 5 years. If you just bought one, you knew you were getting into it at the end of its lifespan. The N3DS was obviously an end of gen console.
>>
>>30041870
I hate the Switch already.
>>
>>30041870
You know that Citra can emulate ORAS and SM right?
>>
>>30041870
Being retarded sure sounds hard.
>>
>>30043007
Oh no they're taking the extra time to make sure it's a quality videogame that's worth putting out on the market wtf????
>>
File: Alakazoo.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
Alakazoo.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
My original 3DS is getting pretty worn, and pokemon really doesn't look great on it.
Is it worth getting a New 3DS XL, or should I wait to see if they make a new model?
Hoping there'll be a black friday deal on the XL.
>>
Now that I think about this I'm kind of actually getting excited. Especially after playing Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness and loving all the cool animations.

If they do something like that then this might hold my interest.
>>
File: 1472361177090.png (372KB, 372x576px) Image search: [Google]
1472361177090.png
372KB, 372x576px
>>30042495
Why are they suddenly pushing for much better graphics anyway? They stayed with sprites for almost 20 years.
I also hate the idea that their new console is also their new handheld. Feel like it kind of holds the whole thing back.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.