[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else thinks Sun and Moon feels, off? Like I know I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1478385634734.jpg (117KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478385634734.jpg
117KB, 480x480px
Anyone else thinks Sun and Moon feels, off? Like I know I'm playing a Pokemon game but everything feels so different it's almost like I'm playing a different game with Pokemon in it. It definitely takes some getting used to.
>>
>>30041002
You mean to tell me GF didn't rehash the overly stale formula for the 1239th time?

...woaaaah
>>
>>30041002
The timeskips at the start of the game reminded me of Mystery dungeon games, and a lot of aspects of the rest of the game remind me of pokemon ranger. It feels very different from a standard pokemon game, but really only outside of battle.
>>
I just started and I have to say it's a step up from XY and ORAS. It's refreshing and the graphical leap is beautiful.
>>
>>30041002
I feel this way but it feels refreshing and s positive to me, like game freak tried hard to make this on par with modern games and RPGs. Fucking give me a skip button though
>>
>>30041002
It's the first pokemon game to make me care about the story/characters. Shame the routes and maps got so gimped.
>>
Most fun I've ever had with a mainline Pokémon game and I've played every single one since Emerald except for ORAS.
>>
>>30041002
They changed up the formula
I personally think that totems are a welcome addition and would love to see more of them as long as they do it creatively
>>
>>30041002
I like it a lot better, actually. It sort of gives me a sense of wonder I haven't felt for a long time. I almost wish they'd cut the Pokemon part out, I keep fretting over natures and shit.
>>
>>30041002
this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.