[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokebnak does not work with Sun&Moon? Why i'm paying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (19KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19KB, 310x163px
Pokebnak does not work with Sun&Moon? Why i'm paying this shit then?
>>
>>30040096
cewicjiwc? iwdjwiedje.
>>
>>30040096
They literally said no bank until January. You should have listened.
>>
Then go back to XY,fucking genwunner.
>>
>>30040120
>Anyone with a problem with the game is a genwunner
>also using genwunner as a casual insult instead of using it for its intended purpose.
Fuck off, you have to be at least 18 to post here.
>>
>>30040120
Your logic is broken, why would he go to GEN FUCKING SIX if he's a genwunner?

Underage fag.
>>
>>30040276
I'm 18,you're the underage idiot.
You're calling the game shit because you can't transfer your precious obese fat dragon aka charizard.
>>
>>30040331
No one mentioned anything about gen 1, fucking loser.

Im not OP anyway, im not the one with a problem, you are.
>>
>>30040331
Spotted the ten-year-old who's trying to look cool to the older audience.
>>
>>30040346
I don't have any problem,learn to fucking read.
The op said that this game is shit because eh couldn't transfer his pokemon.
>>
>>30040377
And what does that have to do with gen 1 exactly?
>>
>>30040377
You need to practice reading what's there, instead of searching in between the lines for shit that isn't there.
>>
OP here, to be quite honest i just wanted to transfer a ditto eand start to breed, and start to trade mons in GTS
>>
>>30040494
You can find Ditto at the Observatory.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.