[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why couldn't they have made a normal pokemon game where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1450475611514.jpg (3KB, 127x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450475611514.jpg
3KB, 127x250px
Why couldn't they have made a normal pokemon game where you explore the world, go to towns, get gym badges etc.

The trials aren't fun at all.
The world is way too small and linear.
There's too much handholding and story.

x/y wasn't perfect but at least it felt like a pokemon game. this feels like a spin-off.
>>
cause then you would complain about it being the same game again...
>>
>>30038283
Why is every bait-thread featuring a picture of either pepe or wojack? You need to be more creative, /v/ermin.
>>
>>30038283
Game Freak has stakes in the Frogposting/Wojacposting economy. You're helping them by posting Wojacs they don't have.
>>
I tend to see all threads using Wojak as shit, retarded, or bait.

Looks like i wasn't wrong this time either.
>>
The trails are just gyms, with a different layout/boss mechanic. Not really that different. The world is indeed pretty small. Can't argue that. And each island you basically make a circle around and that's it.

Also, too much handholding is retarded. The games are not targeted to 30 year old manchildren, when will you get this through your head?
>>
>>30038283
We've had the same formula for far too long, wouldn't you agree?

Sun and Moon does a lot of new stuff, but there's enough similar things to keep it going
>>
>>30038307
I've never complained about that at all. The formula works. If they just tweaked it with different areas, new pokemon, new characters etc. every 5 years I wouldn't complain.
>>
>>30038342
If you fail to objectively view OP's opinion over a picture you're retarded.
>>
>>30038366
You wouldn't but the majority would.
>>
>>30038414
If you actually trusted GF to "change up the formula" without fucking everything up you're pretty retarded.
>>
>at least it felt like a pokemon game

That's the exact problem with it, XY was the blandest, most milquetoast shit imaginable.
>>
>>30038375
If he stopped spamming the board with these retarded threads, i would.
>>
File: Regice.png (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Regice.png
260KB, 600x600px
>>30038364

>The games are not targeted to 30 year old manchildren, when will you get this through your head?

It worked fine in the older games for kids.
Are modern children just retarded?
>>
>>30038364
I found my way through Red at 5 with no trouble. There is no reason for this amount of handholding in a game that's already so simple.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.