[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>favorite types are bug and fairy >we get this I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: ribombee_alexalan.png (103KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
ribombee_alexalan.png
103KB, 600x607px
>favorite types are bug and fairy
>we get this

I've always wanted a GF that does what I want.

Who did based gamefreak add to your favorite type?
>>
>>30037670
NO ES FAKE, ES HADA.
>>
GODpod
Alolan muk
rockruff(buff evos suck,pupper is a best)
>>
>>30037670
Toxapex is apparently OU's latest hit
Salazzle will probably have a decent niche
Alola Muk is a straight up upgrade
>>
>>30037670
>All these Glorious Watermons
>Each with a different and unique Gimmick

I'm having fun.
>>
>>30037731
Water spider seems like he has steroids
Wishiwashi is a really fun fight for me
Don't really care about the others
>>
I got Mimikyu, the cutest ghost yet.
>>
>>30037670
my favorite starter accidentally turned out to be my favorite type
>>
File: 1470074326711.png (346KB, 1280x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1470074326711.png
346KB, 1280x1208px
>Electric and Flying
I love it, and it's easier to find than Zapdos
>>
>>30037670
a-tales
>>
>>30037670
>Ice type
Fucking nothing.
>>
File: Reasons.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Reasons.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
>>30037670
Alolan Muk is p. cool
I always wanted a bulky Fire/Dark tiger bro for... reasons. Emphasis on the tiger bro part.
Oh yeah, and they're all immune to Prankster now.
>>30037926
Same.
>>
I've literally been waiting since RBY for a Fighting/Ice type, and it finally happened this gen. I wish it got Mach Punch or Ice Shard, but I'll still take it.
>>
File: HNI_0024.jpg (35KB, 661x720px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0024.jpg
35KB, 661x720px
>>30037670
Crabrawler
Alolan Muk
Ribombee & Vikavolt
>>
this is my absolute favorite pokemon this gen

acting like its my goddamn starter.
letting brionne get that exp share leech.
regretting nothing so far.
>>
File: IMG_0080.png (59KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.png
59KB, 250x250px
>favorite types are Fighting and Dragon
>Been hoping for a Dragon/Fighting type since I started Pokémon
>we finally get this beast
I'm definitely using him in my playthrough
>>
>>30039422
>I'm definitely using him in my playthrough
You can't catch one until the very last island.
>>
>>30039443
You can playthough with anything thanks to the internet, son.
>>
I was pretty disappointed that there is a non alolan water Arcanine, and the water starter is a shemale.
For the record, Arcanine is my favorite pokemon, Water is my favorite type.
>>
>>30039526
I would've dumped my starter in a heartbeat for water Arcanine
>>
File: watizdis.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
watizdis.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>30039196
>Alola Ninetales/Sandlash
>Beartic buff
>nothing

k
>>
>>30039575
>Ugly re-skin of an old mon
>Buff to an old mon
wow so many great new choices
>>
>Ghost-Type

This gen has been sorta nice. Anchorbro and Mimikyu are decent addition. I also like Shiny Sandygast and warming up (slowly) to Palossand.

Ghost birb is also kinda nice (aesthetically)

Alolan Marowak is bleh, never liked the regular one to begin with.

And then there is Marshadow...perfection.
>>
File: 1456973535603.jpg (34KB, 505x479px) Image search: [Google]
1456973535603.jpg
34KB, 505x479px
>>30037937
>mfw I love the fuck ot of its design and typig but it only gets one electric move
>At level 40

It's still the current MVP of my run for completely obliterating the first Kahuna
>>
>>30039583

No wonder you're complaining when you got such shit taste.
>>
>>30039694
>I don't care about new pokemon at all, I just want to use the same shit I've had for 20 years only it's blue now.
>>
File: guzzlord.jpg (45KB, 360x262px) Image search: [Google]
guzzlord.jpg
45KB, 360x262px
>loves Hydreigon
>loves Dark and Dragon
>receive this
I'm starting to think you need to have multiple mouths to be Dark/Dragon
>>
>>30039712
I like the majority of pokemon from sun/moon, but we're talking about the ice type here you degenerate.
>>
>>30039739
Yeah, and the ice type has jack and shit for new pokemon. I only care about new pokemon, alolan forms can fuck off.
>>
>>30039733
if lurantis cant be a bug type
shitlord i mean Guzzlord can be Dark/dragon
>>
>>30039769
>new alola pokemon
>new
>"I only care about new pokemon"

How does it feel to be a 21st century degenerate?
>>
>>30039816
Are you going to imply that pallet swaps that share the same dex number are somehow new pokemon?
>>
>>30037670
I think as of SM I need to change my favorite types from Psychic/Steel/Dark to Water/Bug/Ghost. Dhelmise and the water bugs are based.
>>
>>30039850
>New typing
>New abilities
>New moves
>Only found in new region

Yes.
>>
>>30037670
>was expecting cutiefly to be the ledyba of this gen
>it shits out damage with struggle bug and fairy wind
>it gets stun spore
This mon has been my favorite since reveal and goddamn is it glorious, easily one of the best made mons from alola
>>
>>30039965
Same number. Lazy recoloring. They're old mons.
>>
>>30039977
It's like arguing with a tree.

Bye.
>>
>>30040054
If you don't want to be stonewalled, try not to take an idiotic position.
>>
>Bewear is one of the better new Pokemon

Normalfags win again.
>>
>>30037670
They made it immune to Prankster, so that's nice though rather unfair.
>>
>>30040101
>new Pokémon in everything but name
>even the evolution method is different
>i-it's not new because of muh dex :(
okay
>>
>>30041486
>Paint Ninetails blue
>Retards act like it's a new pokemon
>>
>>30039664
My cutiefly wrecked hala
>>
>>30041486
>Design that consists only of changes to a previous design
>New

Lol
>>
>>30041498
>paint nintails blue
>also give it different abilities, moves, stats, animations, roles, and typing
>retard can'd admit he's wrong
>>
>>30041948
It's the same design. It has the same pokedex number. It's the same pokemon. Get the fuck over it.
>>
For normal types, it's a real mixed bag.

Drampa is a cool typing, and can deal a lot of damage. But with average bulk and NO speed, i can only hope glare is enough to get a kill or two before being worm down.

Oranguru is another good typing, and a meh design. The speed is also low, but it has good special bulk and special attack to survive and smash back. no good STAB normal move though. Also, average physical bulk means bug and dark moves will really wear it down. For a team battle set up, it will be pretty decent as well.

Komala, bless its heart. Like dramps, the damage is good. Too good for the what it is, but w/e. Neat ability too. The problem is, it has low speed (go figure), only average special bulk, and BAD physical bulk. So fighting type and strong physical moves will destroy it. Hopefully quick claw will save it.

Type:null/silvally are fun designs and strong pokes, but are end game gifts and non-breedable. :/

But then, Bewear. What a disappointment. It is a typing I've been waiting for, a good movepool, good stats, great ability. On paper it seems obvious. But the design... They ruined it. It could've been a more fluffy Ursarig with a ring tail and cuter face. It's "cute" alright, but in that hyper-femme fairy type cute that does nothing to convey fighting type. And just when I thought it was bad enough, it opens that stupid MOUTH. The best they could do was give it a permanent tard grin? It's a laughably bad design. Lickilicky was dopey as fuck, but at least it kinda had an excuse. Bewear has all the dopey, but way more lost potential. I want to like it, but i can't bring myself to use it. :c so sad.
>>
>>30042057
Literally the same situation as Plusle, Minun, Latios, Latias, the elemental monkeys, and tons of others

the Pokedex number is entirely arbitrary and they have different entries anyways
>>
>>30042210
Those should have been one pokemon. However, they have separate numbers and dex entries, making them new pokemon.

>The tool used to number and catalog new pokemon is arbitrary!
Don't go full retard, please.
>>
File: 1473162855000.jpg (22KB, 424x463px) Image search: [Google]
1473162855000.jpg
22KB, 424x463px
>>30037670
>mfw there are a lot of viable mons for in-game I want to use but my party isn't big enough to hold all of them
>>
>>30037670
>Favourite type is Ghost
7 brand new Ghosts, I like the designs of all of them as well. On the surface it seems like a sweet deal except it's kind of a monkey's paw deal.

You got a banned legendary which isn't even very good far as Ubers go. A unreleased event mon which is definitely getting banned.

The two with the best stat distributions Palossand and Dhelmise have like absolutely no support moves at all or any of the Ghost type staples and pretty shitty abilities.

Decidueye has lolworthy speed, less coverage than the previous two if even possible and a even worse ability than the two combined and is the FOURTH FUCKING Ghost/Grass type in like 3 years.

And then there is Mimikyu....who only gets 476 total BST and a arguably even worse stat distribution than Decidueye.

Oh and Ghost types still have fucking shit all for physical STAB because the only decent moves are all exclusives.
>>
>>30042277
The pokedex considers them to be different enough to get separate entries.

And of course they're arbitrary. #777 would have something to with luck if they weren't.
>>
>>30042667
>The pokedex considers them to be different enough to get separate entries.
So I guess Johto Ninetails is a different pokemon too because it has new text? Come off it. Same number, same slot. It's the same.

>The 777th species discovered would magically have something to do with luck.
No, that would be arbitrary.
>>
>>30039977
I think it really depends on what you consider "new pokemon" and why you consider that important.

I'm excited about the Alolan forms because of the reasons

>>30039965

Suggested.

Then again I get excited about new movepools and updated statlines. I'm mostly interested in how the pokemon affect the metagame
>>
File: 1472747712735.png (115KB, 220x290px) Image search: [Google]
1472747712735.png
115KB, 220x290px
>>30037670
Vikavolt is cool, but disappointingly shit and obtained too late in the game. But eviolite Charjabug is a good in-game surprise. Tapu Koko and Xurkitree are both great and I love them, Koko especially. Dancing birb and Alolan Raichu a cute.

I don't really like Togedemaru or Alolan Golem, though. And I wish Rotomdex could be used in battle. Overal 10/10 it's ok.
>>
>>30042772
None of them are particularly good, so they won't.
>>
>ghost

>a ghost type starter
>Pallosand, which is surprisingly great with the right moveset
>a cool Marowak
>two legendaries
>Mimikyu
it's a good day to be a ghost fan.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.