[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's a little weird that he wasn't in the anime considering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hau.png (347KB, 446x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hau.png
347KB, 446x1280px
it's a little weird that he wasn't in the anime considering how soft and comfy the setting and everyone is so far
>>
>>30036638
He si also gone from the pokespecial manga, in the first chapter at least.
>>
>>30036706
HE WAS GONE IN THE CONCEPT ARTBOOK TOO
HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY SKETCH LIKE LILLIE, KUKUI OR HECK EVEN YOUR MOM GOT SOME
LMAO GAME FREAK SURE HATES HAU
>>
>>30036788
Wait, really? That is hilarious.
>>
>>30036638
should have replaced the angry fat kid imo
>>
>>30036638
Ash never has the same rivals from the games, does he?
>>
>>30036833
Sometimes they show up later like Barry and Bianca.
>>
>>30036833
I wonder if the game guys ever get annoyed at the Anime for basically promoting nothing from the games themselves
>>
>>30036638
He got written out because of fan reception, His model and cutscenes were already programmed when he was revealed, but the animu is done in a frame of few weeks in advance so there was time to cut him.
>>
>>30036833
>Ash never has the same rivals from the games, does he?
>What is two regions of smelling someone later
>>
>>30036857
They couldn't possibly, if anything they're probably the ones that tell the anime guys to change it up.
This way the game plot isn't spoiled for anyone who bought it because of the anime.
>>
>>30036638
he killed himself after Lillie confessed to Sun
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.