[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulbapedia STILL hans't updated their website when all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Why?
>>
>>30034673
They don't acknowledge national dex numbers on their site. They do in their handbook though, as long as that's the case the icons of Pokemon post-Primarina won't appear since they depend on the national dex number.

It's idiotic and not at all surprising. Wait till January.
>>
Pomf is too busy shitposting on /vp/ to get work done
>>
>>30034673
He was the only one to stay loyal to Nintendo and not read the leaks, god bless him.
>>
>>30034817
The game is out,kek.
>>
>>30034673
you posted this yesterday and you were wrong then too.
>>
Because Bulbapedia sucks and Serebii is clearly the superior site.

On top of that, Serebii is ran by a hot English gentleman while Bulbapedia is ran by a neckbeard American.
>>
>>30034963
I don't give a shit about men...
Why i should care about thar?
>>
>>30034963
>preferring a site that looks and feels 10 years old
>>
>>30034673
Nobody cares about your gateboner for Bulbapedia though. Also you're wrong
>>
They take ages every gen
>>
>>30034963
Pomf isn't American.
>>
>>30034963
Too obvious bait, Serebii is optimized for a 640x480 resolution.
>>
>>30034963
Get out Joe
>>
File: le age is just a number faec.jpg (75KB, 331x285px) Image search: [Google]
le age is just a number faec.jpg
75KB, 331x285px
>>30035010
>pomf prefers looking at and feeling up 10-year-olds
>>
>>30034704
Joe, pls!
>>
>>30034673
>image clearly shows gender ratio, egg group, hatch time, and catch rate, information that only came from datamining, and sure as shit wasn't on the page before the game came out because bulbapedo is as autistic about leaks as serebii is
>hurr durr why aren't they updating

If "updated" you mean "literally added every bit of possible info like Serebii did", then you have a point, but you're making it sound like they haven't done anything since the game came out which is clearly not the case.

In fact, it's only been a day and they already have articles on every Pokémon, that's gotta be some kind of record for them. Now watch them take three months to actually finish the articles because they only let staff edit anything.
>>
>>30034673
>Using bulbapedo site
WHY
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.