[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the pieces finally fall into place >Dimensional travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_ogvegvQwku1rwwy60o1_1280.png (939KB, 900x1418px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogvegvQwku1rwwy60o1_1280.png
939KB, 900x1418px
>tfw the pieces finally fall into place
>Dimensional travel has been a thing before in the Pokemon games, particularly the Mystery Dungeon subseries, where a human is pulled from one dimension into another, losing their memories in the process and turning into a Pokemon but that's besides the point.
>The Ultra Beasts are hostile Pokemon-like dimensional travelers and are inferred to have destroyed at least one alternate version of the Pokemon World.
>Looker and Anabel appear in the post-game, with no memory of their past, and are involved in the hunt for the Ultra Beasts.
>It is heavily implied that they are in fact the original GBA/DS incarnations of the characters, and not the versions native to the Gen VI - VII Pokemon World. Furthermore, this means that their world was destroyed by the Ultra Beasts.
>tfw this explains why Looker washed up on the Battle Resort with amnesia.
>tfw this also means that the alternate world that Zinnia theorized would have been at risk of being destroyed by the teleported meteor had she not intervened was likely already destroyed at the hands of the Ultra Beasts for an undetermined period of time. Either that, or it might have been a more preferable fate than an Ultra Beast invasion.

We are looking at a Crisis on Infinite Earths level clusterfuck in the future, aren't we?
>>
>>30034039
>Furthermore, this means that their world was destroyed by the Ultra Beasts.

Bullshit
>>
>>30034039
>mfw there is finally art of SM-Anabel
>>
>>30034039
>spoilers
Jesus Christ, Gamefreak seems to be in top form for Sun and Moon. This is probably the darkest the series has gotten yet. Definitely darker than the Gamecube games, and they might even be darker than the fucking PMD games.
>>
>>30034159
Dark? Thats dark to you? Couple of time-space travelers and pokemon from other dimensions are dark?

f anything this is tryhard level max
>>
>>30034202
Anon, look at the bigger picture, here.

The Ultra Beasts have been implied to have destroyed an alternate dimension Earth, possibly the one that Looker and Anabel came from. Think on this; the world that, from Gen III to Gen V that you busted your ass off to save time and again, is gone, just like that, with Looker and Anabel being the only survivors.

And possibly your Pokemon from those Gens, if you managed to trade them up to the current generations. Think on that; the world they came from, and the trainer that loved and raised them is dead. You might have saved them, but they've lost so much already.
>>
>>30034039
>mystery dungeon teleportation and conversion of humans into pokemon is now canon
how many pokemon are actually humans then? potentially all of them because there are infinite universes and timelines all converging into the main games?
>>
>>30034369
Like I said; it's a serious clusterfuck.
>>
SM looker isn't from the original timeline.
ORAS looker might be, but that would mean there are 2 lookers in the current game world.
>>
File: 1417475103729.jpg (2MB, 2968x3153px) Image search: [Google]
1417475103729.jpg
2MB, 2968x3153px
Or you people are reading too much into postgame fluff.
Don't forget all the
>"m-muh alchemy azoth kingdom ancient aliens it all comes together!!"
from months ago that was promptly forgotten.
This will all boil down to meaning nothing by the end.
>>
>>30034039
What kind of Pokemon would Anabel become if she did Dimension Traveling again?
>>
>>30034330
there is zero evidence that ultra beasts are actively trying to destroy anything. they are rather just acting on instinct, which leads to destruction in the human world
>>
>>30034420
>2 Lookers
>Logically, that means there's another Anabel out there who is possibly younger too, given that the one we encounter is much older than her Frontier Brain design.

Let's hope the whole "Never must the two selves meet" thing isn't in effect and either of the two meeting their alternate counterparts won't result in a negative space wedgie of some kind.

Also, another thing to point out; Some PMD protagonists actually regain their memories. It's entirely possible that this Looker Provided this is the same Looker from ORAS and Anabel may regain their memories. On the other hand, they might not; it's not a sure thing.
>>
>>30034549
SM Looker has his memories so he couldn't possibly be from any other timeline. Oras Looker is a suspect seeing as he had no idea what megastones are, even tho chars retain some important memories
>>
>>30034369
>every time you get an egg in the daycare, it's a human who has been spirited away somewhere
>>
>>30034330
>The Ultra Beasts have been implied to have destroyed an alternate dimension Earth, possibly the one that Looker and Anabel came from. Think on this; the world that, from Gen III to Gen V that you busted your ass off to save time and again, is gone, just like that, with Looker and Anabel being the only survivors.
i hate sun and moon for doing shit like this.

RIP everyone from gens 3 trough 5.
>>
>>30034039
>ultra beasts destroyed their universe!!11!

i'm tired of this edgy bullshit that has nothing to support it. just because some characters were pulled through the wormholes doesn't mean their entire world is destroyed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HBWWotRmYc

Anime following Looker and Anabel's investigations when

also its cool seeing my art posted on 4chan not by me for the first time
>>
So what you're saying is...

Zinnia is an even bigger hero because teleporting the meteor would have been like smacking a wasp nest?!
>>
>>30034039
we are looking at some bullshit that should have never existed
I don't even know what the fuck is pokemon anymore
but Anabel is qt
>>
>>30035011
her right boob looks kinda weird, other than that great art.
>>
>>30035094
The suit presses them in, I couldn't figure out a way to show off the curvature of it without defying what the suit is. I should've just made her flatter overall in hindsight
>>
File: IMG_4868.png (2MB, 1000x769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4868.png
2MB, 1000x769px
>tfw this is all leading into a big universe reset that builds up to Mega Evolution Gen I & II remakes where everyone's a cowboy
>>
File: 5376553-0263223571-tumbl.jpg (150KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
5376553-0263223571-tumbl.jpg
150KB, 370x370px
>>30035188
The world of best Champion Valentine?
>>
>>30034039
why would the Ultra Beasts fuck with their dimension if no one opened a wormhole?
checkmate atheists
>>
>>30034330
>Gen III to Gen V
You mean Gen I to Gen V, fucking genwunning cunt.
>>
>>30034039
Nice dyke
>>
File: 1479356116329.png (24KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479356116329.png
24KB, 250x250px
Fixed
>>
>>30035526
>wanting the forgetable gen III version back
>>
>>30035526
>ditching the cute purple ponytale
Delete your life.
>>
>>30035575
>>30035599
The more you hate me, the stronger I get
>>
>>30034439
DESTRUCTION
IN
HUMAN
FORM
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.