[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who don't think there will be Kanto remakes are in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: crabrawler.jpg (132KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
crabrawler.jpg
132KB, 1024x576px
People who don't think there will be Kanto remakes are in denial.

>FRLG are 13 fucking years old
>they have gen 3 mechanics and graphics and are incredibly outdated, so a new game would be justified
>people want DP remakes even though DP are a lot more modern and enjoyable than FRLG
>people want DP remakes even though the Kanto pandering has been going strong for the past years

Just accept it already. I just hope we're getting brand new games set in a future kanto and not the same fucking game with improved graphics.
Or maybe keep up the denial, it's cute on you.
>>
>>30031410
People want DP remakes BECAUSE the Kanto pandering has gone on too long, anon.

Kantomons are my second favourite anon, but the region will always be a shitter no mater how much they update it.
>>
There have been times when I wanted to replay FRLG, but the graphics, mechanics, and available Pokemon put me off from it. I'd totally be up for a gen 7 Kanto remake.
>>
If they were planning on Kanto I think we'd of heard about it in the 20th anniversary year.
>>
Why do you want more gen1 pandering? Im getting tired of that, this triggers my hate to that gen.
>>
I would like Kanto sequels but not fucking remakes again
>>
Gen one is boring and no amount of improved graphics can fix that.
>>
>>30032951
But what if in addition to mega mewtwo x and y we added mega mewtwo red and blue
>>
>>30031447
>and available Pokemon
Not like that would change, especially with how much people like them.
>>
>>30031410
tbf theres a lot of gen 4 mentions in this game
>>
>>30031410
But the next game is already confirmed to be Sun/Moon third version

Can't wait for the return of Battle Frontier / other batyle facility desu
>>
>>30031410
>forgetting rby was rereleased on vc
>theyll be compatible with Pokemon Bank later
Boy cant wait for DP remakes
>>
File: 1479216863903.png (126KB, 481x327px) Image search: [Google]
1479216863903.png
126KB, 481x327px
>>30032999
Trips of that's a pretty shitty idea
>>
Remember how ORAS was made up of Minecraft squares, and how everyone complained?

Kanto remakes will be exactly like that, since they'd want it to be faithful to the originals in order to nab the Genwunner audience.

It's a lose-lose. Kanto has the potential to be reimagined for the 21st century, and look great on the new hardware, but it won't. It'll be a tile-for-tile recreation of the original, except with the physical/special split and Megas and Z-Moves.

I mean, they're not gonna take risks with Sinnoh either, but DP were my least favourite games so I'm more willing to give it a chance, since there's nowhere to go but up.
>>
>>30031410
I really hope we will get new Story instead of a rehash. I want to see Kanto EVOLVE
>>
I think they'll make Kanto accessible in the game that ends up on the Switch next year. Whether it's SM 3rd version, SM sequels, FRLG remakes, new game set in Kanto, whatever. Kanto.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.