[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>preorder my copy of sun in September >looking forward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1478996675147.gif (873KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
1478996675147.gif
873KB, 500x211px
>preorder my copy of sun in September
>looking forward to today for months
>come home 2:30pm, wait
>hours pass, no game
>more hours pass, still no game
>now it's fucking midnight, still no god damn game
>package tracker not budging, no rescheduling email, nothing
>Talk to a rep, he keeps avoiding my questions
>He says I can expect it by monday
What the fuck, amazon. How come these butterballs who ordered only a week ago got their games, but not me?
I can't even afford to buy an in store copy or download right now.
Fuck my life. This was supposed to be the highlight of my shitty week.
>>
Your fault for not paying for 2 day shipping, faggot.
>>
>it's a legitimate buyers get shafted episode
Always a crowd pleaser.
>>
File: 1472845972235.jpg (18KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
1472845972235.jpg
18KB, 480x452px
>preorder my copy of moon in September
>looking forward to today for hours
>come home 2:30pm, wait
>2:59pm, still no game
>get game at 3
>play all evening and get my pokedex up to 39 (seen 48)

get fuckd
>>
>>30031254
I did pay for 2-day shipping, you underage cunt.

I'm stuck in order limbo and I haven't been able to get an answer as to why.
>>
>>30031293
The game is amazing if it makes you feel any better.
>>
Has this happened to anybody else? I've heard of people getting their shipping dates pushed back, but this seems like something much stupider
>>
>>30031293
If it's been shipped, it's out of Amazon's hands and control. This is on your carrier, Amazon can't have done anything more.
>>
File: 1460828646526.jpg (12KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
1460828646526.jpg
12KB, 407x286px
>>30031312
It doesn't, but thanks for trying to cheer me up, I guess.
>>
>>30031293
>Two day shipping
>lol Monday instead of Friday, let alone Saturday

Sounds like you're the one that fucked up. My amazon said "by 8 PM" today when it shipped on the 16th. And, imagine that, it was here at 1 PM.

Just ask for a refund on the two days shipping if not baiting.
>>
File: 1470218602298.gif (640KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1470218602298.gif
640KB, 500x340px
>>30031342
>>
>>30031330
It happened to so many people that Amazon is giving away a month of prime for free to the people who didn't get the game today
>>
>>30031338
I wouldn't even care so much if I at least knew what was going on or if it was pushed back, but I've got nothing.

It still just says "Being shipped soon" and says tracking details are unavailable.
This fucking sucks.
>>
>>30031372
In that case, demand a refund on the two day shipping. Sucks, but what can you do if they fuck up that bad?
>>
>>30031360
It's easy to tell you're underage because you haven't the slightest clue how 2-day shipping on a preorder a month old is supposed to work

>>30031365
Man, I don't even want a prime membership, this is the only thing I've ever ordered off of Amazon in the last couple of years.
>>
>>30031394
Two day shipping is actually no longer guaranteed as release day shipping.
You might not even be able to get a refund if it arrives on monday, because if you only include business days, you still got in 2 days.
>>
>>30031389
For something like this, I would suggest just going to a physical store. Shipping problems happen all the time, packages get lost, things go out late. For most items, it's not an issue if they show up a day or two late.
>>
>>30031418
Welp, I might just go kill myself then.
This year's been nothing but one disappointment after another, I don't know why I thought I could have just one thing.
>>
>>30031431
If you read the first post, you'd know that buying a copy in store is out of the question right now due to lack of funds and the fact that it's the middle of the bloody night.
>>
>>30031466
No, I meant in the future. That's what you can do about this shit. Any game you're dying to play on Day 1, just go to a store for it. If you don't mind waiting a day or two, that's when you go Amazon.
>>
>>30031445
It's okay, Burgerpants. Amazon can be a dodgy shitbiscuit when it feels lime deliberately not giving a fuck.
>>
I ordered the steel book one months ago and it came right on time today.
>>
>>30031235
Got my copy yesterday, sorry op
>>
>>30031515
Ah, sorry bout that. Thanks for clarifying, mate.

I dunno if there will even really be a next time though. I'm not super crazy about video games any more, but I've had such a shitty year, and this was the one thing I was actually excited about, I figured I'd treat myself. Oh well, I guess.
>>
File: 1460722911462.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1460722911462.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>30031235
>Preorder in October with prime 2-day shipping
>Amazon says it'll arrive by 8pm today
>Driving home today for an hour and 30 minutes.
>Have someone waiting for package to arrive till I get home
>Get home
>Nothing
>Wait till 8 pm.
>Still nothing
>Check the tracking, it says it arrived since 11:34am and it was placed in the mailbox.
>Rep says to wait till Monday

No words can describe my anger.
>>
File: steelbookz.png (26KB, 975x235px) Image search: [Google]
steelbookz.png
26KB, 975x235px
>>30031394
I'm going on experience, mate. Anytime I got two-day shipping with amazon (and I did just order a bunch of shit because of that twitch promotion for hearthstone hero), I got it exactly when amazon told me.

So please excuse me for be skeptical when all these actual underage faggots have been QQing over their amazon order because they didn't pay for the two day shipping. It's your fault for not putting it in the OP, dumbass.
>>
>walk into store
>walk out of store with game
>walk home and play
Let this be a lesson against preorders
>>
I had the thing with X/Y. I pre-ordered the 3ds bundle and wanted it the day of release so I pay like 20 dollars or whatever for the day it came out to be shipped, took like 3 or 4 days to arrive, really wanted to play it day 1.
>>
>>30032052
This is pretty much the reason I don't buy my games online, unless it's stupid exclusive shit like the steelbooks like I posted >>30032015

I went to gamestop and pre-ordered sun as a back up, especially because my local one did a midnight launch. Didn't go to it because of work, but whatever. Which worked out well because now it means I can hog the steelbook while they got their own copy.
>>
They had stock issues. They way oversold their initial shipment, which is why so many people got delayed until the 22nd. The logistics of shipping, especially for a specific release day, does not permit the orders being fulfilled in the order they were made. Which is why some people ordered like two days before and got it early and why some people ordered the moment the page was up and got it late.
>>
That's what you get for being a shut in.

Pre-order at gamestop, faggot.
>>
>>30032079
Yeah I wish I could do that but the nearest gamestop is probably in Denver or Goodland, I live in buttfuck nowhere in Colorado. So about a 6 hour total trip to get a game lol and since I just turned 16 earlier that year and was afraid of driving in a big city.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.