[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>breed a bunch of eevees to have a full team with SuMo's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1476923496306.jpg (79KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1476923496306.jpg
79KB, 810x810px
>breed a bunch of eevees to have a full team with SuMo's launch
>no bank until JANUARY
Just fucking die, GameFreak
>>
Yeah it's really fucking stupid you have to wait two fucking months to use pokebank with the new game, I already have all of my breeding stuff ready to go but I have to wait two months to play online I guess.

What a great idea from gamefreak
>>
>>30030469
You want a team of 6 ACTUAL shitmons?
>>
>>30030469
What's the point of using a team of Eeveelutions? That's got to be one of the most boring and unoriginal teams you could make.
>>
>>30030469
What are you? A GIRL?!
>>
>>30032041
Its not one of them its THE most boring one
>>
>>30030469
Maybe you should do your research before wasting your time
>>
File: 1454434145914.jpg (26KB, 337x292px) Image search: [Google]
1454434145914.jpg
26KB, 337x292px
>>30030469
>Gamefreak introduces bank claiming it'll make gen transfers easier
>Locked out for several months after X/Y launch due to release schedule and numerous delays
>Locked out for basically two months because they have to update it for Sun/Moon
>Will probably have issues and be delayed again

Why couldn't they just build transferring into the fucking game?
>>
>>30033200
It makes gen transfers easier for them, not us. All they have to do is update bank from now on, gen changes and hardware changes don't matter. As long as the internet is still a thing, they're good and bank will be the transfer method.
>>
>>30030469
literally no one mentioned that eevee is in the game when it is and you get an egg of it
>>
>>30030469
Serves you right for saying SuMo
>>
>>30033268
That's the abbreviation for Sun and Moon
>>
File: 1446733260440.jpg (77KB, 600x600px)
1446733260440.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
>>30033232
>gen changes and hardware changes don't matter

Except they clearly do, since bank will have to be updated to accommodate gen VII. The possible server issues alone as everyone rushes to transfer their Pokemon upon the update will make it far more troublesome on their end than actually building the mechanism into the fucking games.

And oh boy, can't wait for when we see Pokemon on new hardware. Enjoy the mountain of issues that'll likely come when they inevitably have to port over bank to the new hardware. Or worse, give up and make something new altogether.

Bank was a fucking mistake.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.