[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sun and moon actually turn out to be a decent challenge compared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: images (10).jpg (18KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
18KB, 350x420px
>sun and moon actually turn out to be a decent challenge compared to past games
>you get stopped every 5 fucking seconds with pointless dialogue and characters unnecessarily telling you where to go.
Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away
>>
>>30030301
>Le too many cutscenes
What the fuck are you retards even talking about? You act like this game would make Kojima impatient with all the cutscene talk. None of the cutscenes are actually long or boring, the only people unironically crying about this shit are the autists who can't stand the fact that a male mermaid is giving them a boner.

Fuck off OP.
>>
>>30030384
>none of the cutscenes are long

That doesn't help when there's a fucking billion of them.
>>
>>30030384
You literally get stopped 3 times in any given city or route. It's over the top to the point of ridiculousness.
>>
>>30030427
No you don't
>>
>>30030455
Yes you do
>>
>>30030427
Do you like to LITERALLY lie on the internet?
>>
>>30030478
this, you get stopped at LEAST 5 times
>>
File: 1471528994895.jpg (8KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471528994895.jpg
8KB, 244x250px
>>30030384
>None of the cutscenes are actually long or boring
>>
I hardly noticed the cutscenes because Im not running directly form point A to point B on my map, Im trying to catch as many new pokemon as possible and I check every building to talk to every person. Of course it will seem like 99% of the game is cutscene if you skip all of it
>>
>>30030384
Have you looked at the half an hour long cutscene after you beat the E4?
>>
Exactly how do you evolve Pichu and I guess all of the other little dumb baby mons that were a mistake into their normal forms?

Friendship? Is that affection? Is that the same as Amie? Is that the same as the new Amie? Do the hearts mean the same thing as the music notes? What does taking vitamins fall into this?

How can I evolve Pichu early in sun moon? Does he have to win battles or can the exp share take care of it
>>
>>30031464
Friendship is different from affection.
Just catch your Pichu in a Luxury ball and have it hold the Soothe Bell you can get before the second island. You don't have to use it, just level it up.
>>
>>30030740
>Have you looked at the end game cutscene after you beat the game?!
>>
>>30030740
Naisu bait
>>
>>30030384
>liking linear progression with cutscenes every 5 steps with blabla at the level of 10-year-olds
>not giving us freedom to explore
>Gamefreak thinks kids these days need handholding in a Pokémon game
>retards like you defend this
Stop posting.
>>
File: 90d.png (201KB, 764x571px) Image search: [Google]
90d.png
201KB, 764x571px
>>30032906
Look at this fag and laugh
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.