[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got both copies of the game legit but I want a digital copy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sun.png (34KB, 400x237px) Image search: [Google]
sun.png
34KB, 400x237px
I got both copies of the game legit but I want a digital copy of sun, I dump it and get version 0.0.0 which has been getting people banned on moon, is it safe to use or do I stick to physical copies?
>>
>>30024303
Just download it from freeshop
>>
>>30024303
The bans only happened because people used online early, far as we know it's completely unrelated to Lurantis' .cia. Still there's no reason not to just get it from CIAngel/Freeshop.
>>
>>30024392
Wait so is it safe to go online with the lurantis cia? If not, what is the process for backing up my save file to not start over when I download the actual cia from the free shop? I don't know what JKSM and shit is and I'm not really sure what to do
>>
>>30024460
No just download JKSM and the freeshop versions of sun moon you idiot

look in the homebrew pastebin for the JKSM download QR. JKSM is just a save manager.

Its a save editor and its as easy as a 1second export of your save file and a 1second import of the save file to the OFFICIAL versions of the cia's

You do it now so you don't have to wrory about any future updates or patches because yo wont be able to apply those to your stupid lurantis version.

Just stop being stubborn and download the freeshop version if you're so worried about being banned you lazy fuck
>>
>>30024460
Save manager

https://github.com/J-D-K/JKSM/releases

Just download the .zip, get the .cia and install it
>>
>>30024560
>>30024573
Thanks
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.