[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been out of the loop, what older Pokemon got nerfed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1476179875439.png (328KB, 684x595px) Image search: [Google]
1476179875439.png
328KB, 684x595px
I've been out of the loop, what older Pokemon got nerfed? I know Gengar lost Levitate, but that's all.
>>
>>30022421
Prankster and Gale Wings got nerfed hard.
>>
>>30022465
Prankster didn't, just those few Megas that did shenanigans with the speed mechanics of Gen 6.

The - ate abilities got nerfed from 1.3 to 1. 2 multiplier.

Also Parental Bond's second hit only does 25% now.
>>
>>30022465
>>30022793

Thanks.

I understand Gale Wings got destroyed because it only works at full HP now.

> Prankster didn't, just those few Megas that did shenanigans with the speed mechanics of Gen 6.

This one I don't understand. Were the mechanics of priority changed in Gen 7?
>>
>>30022793
Prankster not affecting Dark type pokes though
>>
>>30023101
Mega evolution now occurs *before* attack order is determined, meaning that megas that get faster now benefit from that extra speed on their first turn while megas that get slower (or lose prankster, in the case of Sableye) are slower on that first turn.

This means that Mega Beedrill, for example, can actually run sets without Protect now, as it gets to use that 150 base speed immediately.

However, that anon IS wrong, in that prankster DID get an actual nerf in gen7 -- prankster moves no longer function at all if they target a dark type pokemon. Dark types are immune to prankster now. No prankster taunt, WoW, TWave, whatever the fuck you have if it would be stopped by protect and it targets a dark type then it fails.
>>
>>30022793
>>30023101
Dark types are immune to Prankster moves.
>>
>>30022421
The Legendary Beast trio also all lost their HA's, for example Raikou's Volt Absorb, which were replaced with Inner Focus.
>>
There's also the fact that some of the mega stones are just completely absent from the game. No way to get them at all any more. Not sure what to make of that, to be honest.
>>
Sounds like a disaster of a pair of games. Probably the worst in franchise history?
>>
>>30023513
>They nerfed my cancer meta
>Wah worst games
>>
>>30023242
Which Mega Stones are gone? It seems weird they'd out right remove them - It would be the first time Gamefreak's ever removed a form, and with the National Dex gone, it kind of makes me a touch worried that they may out right remove Pokemon in the future
>>
Does this mean genies are finally gone?
>>
>>30023952
Don't worry, they'll be back in time for VGC 2018
>>
>Gale Wings only works at full HP
>"nerfed"
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>30023513
XY DP
>>
>>30023952
Both Lando forms and Tornadus-T weren't affected at all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.