[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just bought Moon after work today >Not even the least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: mimikfeel.png (17KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
mimikfeel.png
17KB, 645x773px
>Just bought Moon after work today
>Not even the least bit excited to start playing it

Make me hype, /vp/. Make me as excited as I would be if I were ten years old.
>>
>>30020100
>not turning the game on to see your caramel colored MILF
>>
>>30020100
THE PROFESSOR IS THE CHAMPION, GET HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!
>>
>>30020158
I ALREADY HAD THAT SPOILED LAST WEEK BUT THANKS
>>
>>30020100
You can never return to the precious childhood you hold so sacred, you pathetic wageslave.
>>
>>30020100
>buying the game despite not having the drive to play it, or apparently even the desire to play it

The fuck is wrong with you, consumerist moron, control your fucking spending.
>>
At least personally I really liked the pokes that were chosen for the early routes. Was a pretty good mix of ones from previous gens I like (Slowpoke, Wingull, Ledyba etc).
>>
If you bought Moon you're in for a treat. The atmosphere is great.
>>
>>30020242
The main reason why I still play Pokemon is to talk about it with people. The experience of actually playing the games hasn't been especially gratifying since after B2/W2.

I was moderately hype until the game leaked and turned out to have many of the same issues as Gen VI (too easy, limited postgame, removed features, etc.)
>>
File: 1402932670967.jpg (21KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1402932670967.jpg
21KB, 251x231px
>Getting up early to catch the first rays of sun to play pokemon red
>Playing all day non-stop
>Managing to beat the game without knowing a single word of English (t. Latinfag)

I downloaded Lurantis' .cia the very moment it leaked and i barely finished the game yesterday clocking 30 hours, haven't touched it ever since.

Perhaps it's just time to move on.
>>
>>30020365

> Perhaps it's just time to move on.

It is, especially if you expect us to pity you.
>>
>>30020365
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>30020365
That's how I felt with Alpha Sapphire. It took me weeks to beat it, simply because I couldn't stomach more than an hour per sitting.
>>
Don't mind me anybody, just rolling to pick my starter for Pokémon Sun.
>>
OP here, just started the game up.

WHAT IS THIS NIGGER CHANTING
DID PAUL SIMON CREATE THE MUSIC FOR THIS
>>
>>30020434
That i'm on the same boat as OP, pokemon just doesn't feel as exciting as it did years ago.
>>
>>30020512
My problem lies in the fact that there's no bank until Jan. So you can't 100% the game until then.
>>
>>30020505
That's natural. This is my first time ever playing a pokemon game on release. I didn't have to luxury or even owning games as a kid, I had to borrow crystal from a friend.
>>
>>30020571
Technically you can.
Game doesn't have national dex so you only need to complete the Alola dex.
>>
>>30020151
is that professor really our "cousin"? he really wants to knock up that milf and give her an autistic baby. how many sexual partners does pokemilf have you think?
>>
>>30020100
The game feels like a fucking chore to play.
Get hyped.
>>
>>30020365
>pirating the game
I have no pity for you.
>>
>>30021137
>Wasting $50 on a terrible game
I have nothing but pity for you.
>>
>>30021186
>$50
LOL the game was 30 in places that actually matter.
>>
>>30021263
idk, I didn't buy it.
I checked on amazon and it's at $40 in canada, so around 50 with taxes
>>
>>30021137
meh
Bought XY and ORAS on launch day.
Didn't quite enjoyed them, i felt they were such a waste of potential and not even pulling >muh frontier.

I decided to try SM first and decide to buy it if i liked it enough instead of blindly giving gf my money.
>>
>>30021186
If the game is terrible then why the hell are you even playing on the first place? I swear, piratefags can be so fucking braindead
>>
>>30021437
How else would you judge whether the game is terrible or not if you don't play it at least once?

Fucking moron.
>>
>>30021437
Because I didn't know it was terrible before playing it.
Maybe you should take a look in the mirror concerning your braindead comment.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.