[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT: little things you're upset are gone I liked being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

IT: little things you're upset are gone

I liked being able to pet my pokemon after a good battle, why would they remove that?
>>
you still can?
>>
It isn't gone, it just has another name. Either click Y as soon as the battle ends, or just go to the other screen and click on "Pokemon Refresh." I missed it at first too.
>>
what you can

still

do

that
>>
>They removed in-battle praising

Fucking knew it, bloody hell.

It was a really hidden feature, but once I learned about it, I fell in love with it.

Fuck this world.
>>
The ability to lose.
>>
>>30019053
That never exited unless you're a complete retard.
>>
>>30019053
try doing no exp share

got my ass kicked a few times already
>>
>>30019048
No, there's still custom dialogue for Pokemon that you spend a lot of time with in Refresh. More different text lines than in XY it seems even.
>>
>>30018996
>>30019009
>>30019030

Please tell me this isn't just referring to Pokemon Refresh.

Because OP is talking about petting/praising a pokemon after fainting your opponent. That was a thing. If you rub the screen at the right time after fainting the opponent, you can praise your pokemon.
>>
>>30019053
These games are way harder than Gen 6. Totem Pokemon can actually sweep your team, especially since they're 2v1 and usually have healing.

Unless you grind then the E4, Kukui, and Anabel will also outlevel you.
>>
>>30019122
holy fuck that's autistic as hell

people actually did that?
>>
>>30019139
>game about befriending and battling with imaginary creatures
>wanting to pet one is autistic as hell
what the heck are you on about
>>
>>30019094
he's probably one of those faggots who thinks "n-no the devs gave you it so that means ur forced ta use it waarrgh!"
>>
>>30019172
the game is properly designed around EXP share this time so you'll typically be at a level where bosses are fairly challenging unless you grind
>>
>>30019163
no, anon

do not bring me down to your level of autism
>>
>>30019139

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFpB2bFc35M
>>
because Masuda cared
>>
>>30019200
You are here, so congrats you're just as autistic as him.
>>
>>30018948
LOL
>>
>>30018948
Pretty sure that's still in BTW, but like in X/Y OR/AS you only get to trigger it at max happyness. Though being able to go directly into refresh is nice, more less there's an animation if your lead pokemon has been fighting without switching and then you refresh it.
>>
>>30019198
If that's true that's good to hear. So does that mean that turning off exp. share gets you into a hard mode?
>>
>>30019203
holy shit even the battle music was atrocious in XY
>>
>>30019139
TIL cute things are all autistic
>>
>>30019323
I played with EXP share and had some trouble with a few totems because I didn't have full coverage.

If you play without it then you'll have to grind/use a lot of items if you want a full team.
>>
>>30019357

Yeah, I was never really fond of the XY battle theme and it got old fast. At least Sun and Moon's battle theme is better, but I'm hoping I don't get tired of it as much as XY's.
>>
>>30018948
do his feathers still clip through his body when they flap?
>>
>>30018948
Because it was a completely useless feature that more often than not I unwillingly triggered because I pressed the stylus a millisecond too late.
>>
File: IMG_1307.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1307.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>30018948
Please tell me you're kidding.
>>
>>30019139
I'm so sick of this dudebro culture

Go play CoD or whatever if you're so insecure
>>
>>30019731
I kinda agree with him, the implementation is pretty lame
>>
>>30019122
Are you serious? That's really awesome. Can you do it in ORAS too? I think I'm going to Wonderlocke it and want to try this, if so.
>>
>>30019203
Wow, I've played X like three times and I didn't know that.
>>
>>30018948
Autism
>>
>>30019772
>>30019792

Basically >>30019203
It's a real thing, not even joshing. It makes battles so much better. It only really works for pokemon with 4-5 hearts of affection though.

Can't remember the first pokemon I used it on, I think it was either Talonflame or my Pangoro. I like the little touch of them looking back in trust.
>>
>>30018948
Man wtf i just found out you could pet your pokemon after they knock out something with your post.
>>
File: 1479419137141.png (265KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1479419137141.png
265KB, 1000x1414px
>>30019955
>>30019286
Oh ok, I haven't hit max happiness yet so that's probably why thanks

Also
>tapping a screen for less that a second is autistic
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.