[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys it looks like i'm ban from online and e-shop is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: d.jpg (81KB, 857x923px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
81KB, 857x923px
Hey guys it looks like i'm ban from online and e-shop is this forever ? Or I will soon be able to return online ?
I was just connected one time fuck this
>>
Forever. There's a method that can unban you from online and let you view the eShop
>>
>Connecting online with an illegal, unreleased copy of a game

How much glue do you drink on a daily basis?
>>
>I just did this thing you're ABSOLUTELY NOT SUPPOSED TO DO UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES and it fucked me over waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Do you inhale paint fumes, anon?
>>
>>30018084
What is it ?

>>30018098
>>30018110
Fuck of guys I know it was stupid I fucking know it
>>
File: 1479336042802.gif (224KB, 264x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479336042802.gif
224KB, 264x200px
>>30018197
If you have a spare 3DS, extract it's LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file, extract your SecureInfo_A from your banned 3DS, edit any number on the serial number with a hex editor and inject those files back onto your banned 3DS.
>>
Ok, I'll help you.

Answer these:
>Have your current system ever been part of a system transfer? ie: did you transfer from another 3DS to it?
>Do you have a spare 3DS that is on hackable firmware?

If any of these are a yes then you can unban yourself.
>>
>>30018431
>>30018487
If I do that with a friend does he take risk to be ban too ? Or we can't be ban after that ?
>>
>>30018553
We don't know what the effects of two systems with the same seed connecting at the same time, it could be nothing, or it could be something they pursue in the future.

But if you get banned, then yes your friend will get banned too, but keep in mine the ONLY ban they did is for people playing SM early, that's what the banwave was about, they may not pursue anything else at all, they haven't in the past.
For maximum security you either use your own system transfer seed (if your current 3DS has been system transferred), or you use a spare 3DS that won't be used for online and extract its seed.

There MIGHT be a way to get your system to generate a new seed in the future, there's research being done for this but it might take a long time.
>>
>>30018677
Ok thanks man I'll see that
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.