[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to think the greentext stories about Gamestop visits were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1474440474406.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1474440474406.gif
1MB, 332x332px
I used to think the greentext stories about Gamestop visits were fake. I didn't think that people actually could not go out the house without losing their spaghetti.
But then I saw this guy, probably late 20s, walk in the store. He always had his head down and was so clenched up that he looked like he was about to crap himself. He mumbles something to the cashier but he didn't hear him, mostly because he's talking in his chest.
A little louder he says he preordered Pokemon Sun but he stumbles over his words to create some trainwreck sentence.
Cashier understands and gets the game. Then starts asking the usual questions about preorders and such. The just shakes his head repeatedly. But then he looks up and mumbles something about a promo card.
Just as the cashier asks to repeat what he said the guy points at the stack of cards in the back. He gets his stuff and turns to leave but in the process he knocks down some promo boxes.

How is interacting with people that hard on people? I legit don't understand.

Side question, is there a Genesect event going on? I think that's what I heard the guy say but I didn't really know at the time
>>
Thats average /vp/ user. Virgin furfag who never learn how to socialize
>>
>>30017262
does posting about yourself help you cope anon?
>>
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/11/reminder_the_distribution_of_mythical_pokemon_genesect_is_underway
>>
>>30017262
>Adult men who like a franchise meant to separate money from kids parents are sperg lords

Hmm...very surprising
>>
>>30017314
Lying on the internet on a site that generally doesn't give a shit about how you feel

Yeah I'm totally trying to get sympathy :^)
>>
>>30017394
But I care how you feel, Anon.
>>
>>30017262
Same here, OP. This was my first ever midnight release, and most people didn't look very cringey. Although, there were some that looked visibly awkward.
once the clock hit 12 the first few people who came out whooed and the line cheered and all that. Because of this, almost everyone who got the game and came out were expecting cheers.

There was about 4 or 5 people who came out, began slowly walking, with awkward ass smiles and their eyes darting at the line, waiting for cheers.
Once they realized that no one gave a shit their smile dropped and they looks super disappointed in everyone. I couldnt stop snickering.

Why do people think social acceptance is like, the life goal? People just give way too much of a shit.
>>
>>30017384
>shit posting on a indonesian cultural cooking forum
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.