[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It appears the battlespot does not permit gen 5(6 too?)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1461116351001.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461116351001.png
293KB, 633x758px
It appears the battlespot does not permit gen 5(6 too?) or below Pokemon
>>
Isn't that only for rating battles?
>>
>>30016788
I'm using free battle special, so far my Rayquaza and Aegislash which was legal in ORAS cannot join
>>
>>30016831
How about you try using Pokemon actually available in Alola?
>>
>>30016772
Hurp durp bank isnt even fucking out yet idiot. Git banned from ranked you fuck.
>>
>>30016772
You can't use pokemon not in the alola dex famjam.
>>
So I just picked up this game, and saw this thread which I figure is closest to my problem.

I'm trying to trade over an egg from ORAS to my copy of Moon. Is it impossible for these two different games to connect? I've tried everything, and I just can't get them to notice eachother on either 3ds
>>
>>30016909
Will that change come pokebank update? Or am I stuck with alola shitmons? Strictly speaking of free battle here
>>
>>30016941
Yep.

You have to wait until january to transfer with pokebank.
>>
>>30016941
Are you retarded? They have released this information months ago.

You will have to wait until January.
>>
>>30016978
Oh, bummer. Thanks.

>>30017008
Chill out, man.
>>
>>30017008
faggot
>>
>>30016831
>Rayquaza
A Pokemon not available until january
>>
>>30016772
BattleSpot will allow Sun and Moon native mons, but not transfers.

so you can use the previous generation mons that are in-game, Garchomp, Metagross, Talonflame, but you'll have to wait for pokebank in January for non-alola dex mons like aegislash.
>>
>>30016831
How did you get aegislash without genning it?
>>
>>30017765
you can get honedge through island scan though.
>>
>>30016831
you're so fucking stupid. you shouldn't be able to have those pokemon in gen 7 yet. they don't work because you've blatantly outed yourself as having hacked and probably pirated the game.
>>
>>30016941
fucking google it holy shit, why are you going on here for information? why the fuck do people do this? why don't people just fucking use google like its supposed to be? why would you EVER ask a question that could be answered with a search, in a thread?
>>
>>30017796
ooh, neat. i think ill just wait 2 months, but rayquaza guy obviously still just injected his.
>>
>>30017180
So no more Mega Ray or P-Don or the Genies of Healthy Meta or any cover Legendary except Sol/Luna (at least until events are distributed). I'll take the UB's over those cancer fests.
>>
>>30017796
>Aegislash now compatible with Apricorn Balls / Beast Ball

Thank you genies.
>>
>>30016970
We don't know. Likely changed once transferences are avaliable, but coming from GF you never know for sure.
>>
Pokebank doesn't update until January, so anyone with Pokemon outside of Gen 7's pokedex is obviously haxing.

Kys dumbfags.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.