[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He needs to be banned as soon as possible. This fucker invalidates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: aegislash.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
aegislash.png
62KB, 250x250px
He needs to be banned as soon as possible. This fucker invalidates all new pokemon and basically get free switches on half of OU. The king's shield buff should be a nail on the coffin. Stall is literally unbeatable with him.
>>
>>30016691
Spookysword is actually pretty useless against Stall from my experience, especially being bad against CM Mega Sableye.

and I usually carry around taunt to shut down the kings shield mindgames, Mega Gyarados works great between carrying Crunch and Taunt utility for me.
>>
>>30016691
>kings shield buff
Say what?!
>>
>>30016931
Using a move that Aegislash is immune to doesn't save you from the -2
>>
>oh no i can't use my roach waifu with this guy around :((((((
>>
>>30016691
>what is burn
>what is scald
Play meta you 100 fuck.
>>
>>30016961
How is that a buff though? Maybe in Doubles you could Spotlight Aegislash as it King's Shield so every attack is directed to it, but in 1v1 you have no reason to deliberately use a Normal/Fighting move on it. Unless the buff is specifically targeted at Scrappy users.
>>
>>30016691
>cyndaquil used ember
>>
>brainwashed by smogon
>>
>>30016991
What is mixed 150 offenses
>>
>>30017009

It makes the move better than it used to be, hence it's a buff. One that should have no effect most of the time but still buff.
>>
>>30016991
>Burn damage nerfed
>Shadow ball
>>30016989
>Oh no, i can't use 90% of physical offensive/fairy/bugs/every other type that it resists

I guess we should bring primal groudon to OU, since it counters aegislash, since this is basically the arguement for keeping him on OU (being the most reliable vs turk grill).
>>
>a sword with hands is the most powerful pokemon in the game
>XYcucks will defend this
>>
>>30017009
It also hinders non-contact physical attackers, giving them a -2.
>>
>>30017009
You could previously immune attack Aegislash to burn the 100% chance first turn of King's Shield, avoid the attack drop and then be able to attack with an effective move on the 50% turn.
>>
>>30017009
People used to use something it was immune to so they didn't receive the attack drop and could still hit something on the switch.
>>
>>30016691
Zard-Y is probably the safest answer to Aegislash I've found, as Fire Blast will OHKO even full special defensive variants.

252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Aegislash-Shield in Sun: 338-398 (104.3 - 122.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
>>
>>30017009
I've won battles by doing just that specifically to avoid the -2 to ATK and forcing the Aegislash to take a full-power Knock-Off when it can't use KS.
>>
>>30016789
Read the op again fucker. Aegislash is a GOD on stall teams.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.