[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over. We will never get games as good as these again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

It's over. We will never get games as good as these again. The apex has been reached.
>>
>>30015540
They were literally remakes with the fun taken out. The only positive things were the events and sprites that followed the trainer.
>>
>>30015540
That's not a picture of Black 2 and White 2 though.
>>
File: 1467223088895.jpg (40KB, 261x260px) Image search: [Google]
1467223088895.jpg
40KB, 261x260px
Please put the names of the games in your comment so I can filter discussion about these overrated shit games
>>
>>30015540
Holy fuck stop posting these overrated pieces of shit.
>>
>>30015540
Well we got bw2 after these dissapointments
>>
>>30015608
Just curious but why do you think the fun was taken out?
>>
>>30015540
I wish people would stop posting unrelated pictures to start a thread.
>>
>>30015540
>The apex has been reached.
The apex of shittiness, yeah.
>>
Wow, how fucking young has this board gotten
Yes I know BW2 was great but to call HGSS shit? Either you are a kid or you're fucking retarded
>>
>>30015540
If they just would have putted more stuff to do in Kanto it would have been perfect.I finished Storm Silver like a month ago and it was probably the best pokemon game I've played but that also was helped by the great edits that had been done in that romhack
>>
Anyone who says HGSS are shit are telling me that it has more thibgs wrong with it than right.

And that makes no sense.
>>
>>30015540
Was initially hyped for the release of HGSS. I got it on release day and it honestly put me to sleep. Took a lot for me to actually get into it.

Outside of the excessive HM usage; I wholly preferred platinum over HG, I definitely had a better time with gold and crystal than I did with heart gold.
>>
>>30015540
Please stop with this stale bait honestly just fucking stop
>>
>nostalgia for gen 4
They told me this would happen, but I didn't believe them
>>
>>30018662
he don't
people just like to shitpost about it
>>
>>30015608
>>30017315
>>30018827
>>30019432
Oh so we're at that part of the cycle now?
>>
The twin peaks are Platinum and BW2
>>
File: pokemon-emerald-version.png (307KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-emerald-version.png
307KB, 720x480px
It's over. We will never get games as good as these again. The apex has been reached.
>>
best games are in /vp/'s opinion:
>BW2
>HGSS
>Emerald
>Platinum
>>
>>30015540
The amazing third version/remake/sequels stopped the instant we moved to 3D

You know what to hate /vp/
>>
>>30019770
This
>>
>>30019947
is
>>
>>30019981
a digimon
>>
>>30015608
I dont get this meme that ppl started to hate them now. They were the zenith of the franchise along with bw2.
>>
File: 1360235655673.jpg (152KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1360235655673.jpg
152KB, 500x500px
I know /vp/ likes to shit on HGSS, but at least personally there was never another period in my life where as many people were playing as then. Came out my senior year, you couldn't go 20 feet without some kid with his PokeWalker (most of whom hadn't played since the original G/S over a decade prior).

Perhaps not as technically proficient as BW2, but at least in the ways that mattered to me it's the best. It warms the cockles of my heart in the same way fuckin' Go did.
>>
>>30019140
It's a gen 2 remake. There isn't much you can do to make it a good game without changing the core (which they didn't do).
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.