[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone else gets the game early whilst we have to wait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: CEIUgZEUIAE-jGt.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
CEIUgZEUIAE-jGt.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>everyone else gets the game early whilst we have to wait 5 fucking days
IM SICK OF LIVING IN THIS SHITHOLE CONTINENT SHIT LIKE THIS IS WHY WE LEFT THE FUCKING EU
>>
>>30012322
No one cares Eurofag! Cry some more while we enjoy playing Sun and Moon!

Anyways, just got to Akala island after 10 hours of gameplay!
Don't forget, you can re-battle Ilima before you leave Melemele
>>
File: 1479294956081.png (325KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479294956081.png
325KB, 1024x1024px
>>30012322
BTFO (You)ropoor! Get cucked!
>>
File: 1454891737580.jpg (24KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1454891737580.jpg
24KB, 301x267px
It's kinda funny how the chain goes:
>Piratefags get the game a week early
>Piratefags cuck the Buyfags
>Buyfags get all jelly and mad
>Game releases everywhere outside of EU
>Buyfags cuck Europoors
>Europoors get all jelly and mad
It's nice to see you're being exactly the same kind of assholes
>>
>>30012322
inb4 Lurantis' .cia 10 days ago
>>
File: 1408793912295.png (234KB, 840x708px) Image search: [Google]
1408793912295.png
234KB, 840x708px
>>30012610
>mfw piratefag europoor that didn't get myself banned
It worked out perfectly.
>>
>>30012610
wtf kind of logic is that? at least anyone could get the pirate if they wanted to, i even tried to run the game on citra. It's different if everyone else in the world gets the game before you for seemingly NO reason.
>>
I just can't get mad about this considering how much longer we used to have to wait for games.
>>
>>30012674
You make it sound like I insulted the Europoors.
What i'm saying is that some of those moral high horse Buyfags act exactly the same kind of childish way some of the Piratefags did.
>>30012670
I'm not particularly triggered either since I did exactly the same + having the brain not to go online.
It's just ironic in my eyes that's all
>>
So all Frogposters are dumb yurocucks?

Good to know.
>>
i wish americans got a 1 month delay so we can laugh at his hipocrital asses thinking they're superior to everyone else.
>>
>>30012322
>everyone else gets the game early
Nah son you just get it late
>>
>>30012705
at least it was only japan that got it before us, and it kind of made sense considering they needed to translate it. Now the translations are built into the game and EVERYONE ELSE has it.

Plus Australians technically use same cart as we do so there is absolutely no excuse as to why we get it last, especially considering x/y worked out alright.
>>
File: image.png (260KB, 333x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
260KB, 333x429px
>>30012322
But the game was out worldwide on the election day already
>>
>>30012724
>It's nice to see you're being exactly the same kind of assholes

the way you said that made it seem it was directed to me, but i may have misinterpreted. either way its a bit different.
>>
>>30012670
>tfw got game early and got to cuck buyfags
>non-eurobuyfags try to cuck eurobuyfags
>I could now also get on my own high horse and continue to cuck buyfags for acting like a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>30012730
But we didn't, so you can keep crying about it.
>>
>>30012771
>assholes
I used the plural. Are you multiple persons? The context pretty much states that this was directed towards the non-EU buyfags
>>
>>30013023
>thinking there is only 1 salty eu-fag
it doesnt even fucking matter but it did seem like that
>>
>>30012774
Who are you quoting? And what was any of that?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.