[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3DS just completely died >have to wait until black friday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (80KB, 600x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 600x707px
>3DS just completely died
>have to wait until black friday next week to get a N3DS for $100
>tfw can't play Sun despite having it right in front of me
I-is it fun at least, /vp/?
>>
Yes. Sry
>>
>>30008163
remove and reinsert the battery
>>
>>30008163
Tell me what happened. Maybe it's easier to fix than what you believe.
>>
>>30008163
>breaking your stuff
only have yourself to blame
>>
>>30008423
It's more like it's been slowly deteriorating for a while. I Smashed way too hard on it and half the buttons + circlepad are completely unresponsive now. Nintendium my ass.
>>
>>30008452
They don't make them out of Nintendium anymore. Not since the DS Lite, anyway.
>>
>>30008452
>Nintendium
Not anymore, sadly.

And, yes, it's quite good. Worth the wait, for sure. If it's any condolence, the eurobros also have to wait another week or so.
>>
>>30008452
As for the circlepad, maybe some dust has stuck in the mechanic parts.
As for the buttons, it's strange. Buttons are directly embedded onto the 3DS board, so they shouldn't stop working.

At least they don't have those carbon contact buttons like the Wii U Gamepad.
>>
File: 719Vq-bs10L._SL1500_.jpg (237KB, 1500x1079px) Image search: [Google]
719Vq-bs10L._SL1500_.jpg
237KB, 1500x1079px
>>30008163
I've been thinking about pic related. It looks so good. I happened to see it today when walking through Walmart and can't believe that if I waited two months to get a second DS that I could've snagged it. Hopefully it goes on sale for Black Friday.
>>
>>30008538
That is a fucking BAWSS 3ds, not gonna lie.
>>
>>30008538
Isn't it just that dumb mario theme one that's going on sale?
>>
I know your feel OP. My 3DS XL broke right as the cia leaked last week and now I have to play on a shitty 2DS. I want to buy a new 3DS XL but figure what's the point if the NS is coming out in march.
>>
File: 1473159559490.png (61KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473159559490.png
61KB, 320x240px
>>30008748
Oh.
A man can dream.
>>
>>30008748
Thank god for customizable faceplates.

Also I assume all those New 3DS have only the TN screens by now?
>>
>>30009024
TN?
>>
>>30009908
TN displays are what old 3DS, 3DS XL and 2DS models use. The first batch of New 3DS XLs use a different IPS display which is superior in quality and color. But Nintendo is retarded so regular New 3DS keep the TN panels and later New 3DS XL models just use TN as well, so they all got mixed up and its a roulette gamble finding an IPS one.

Not that it matters since that Black Friday one is a regular New 3DS. Now for XL variants like Galaxy or Lime Green, thats what I want to know.
>>
File: 1409243380836.jpg (46KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1409243380836.jpg
46KB, 720x480px
>>30008163
I'm with you OP. My 3DS died the night the .cia leaked,as soon as I start it up it makes a popping sound and then immediately turns off. Never bumped my 3DS or made it fall or something, it just happened that night without any warning.
Unlike you I don't feel like getting a new 3DS with all the Switch rumors going around, it sucks a lot.
>>
>>30009908
The shittiest technology in LCD screens. When you tilt it a bit, the colors distort. It has less power consumption and refresh rates than an IPS screen -which doesn't have the color distortion problems- though.

See this.
http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/viewing_angle.php
>>
>>30008163
If you're impatient and willing to go for a smaller screen, you could always go 2DS. I picked up a used one from FUCKING GAMESTOP for about 80 bucks. You could probably go even cheaper if you went online.
>>
>>30010215
I actually picked up a new one yesterday while picking up Sun for $80 (and it came with MK 7), but /v/ told me to return it and go for the black friday deal.

How big is the performance difference really?
>>
>>30011504
Pretty big desu
Even the New slows down in SM double battles, imagine the framerate on a 2DS.
>>
>>30008163
>just got game
>2ds is having some sort of power switch issue where the system keeps shutting itself off at random/refusing to boot
How much is a used new 3ds? I wasn't planning to dump ~$150 today, but I was planning on upgrading my system around christmastime anyway.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.