[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All these cut scenes These are killing me /vp/ I just want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1450730074807.jpg (119KB, 695x642px) Image search: [Google]
1450730074807.jpg
119KB, 695x642px
>All these cut scenes

These are killing me /vp/ I just want to play the game like I always have been able to. I get that some people like this anime stuff but its just not for everyone. How could they not let you skip them?
>>
>Long cutscene before you can choose a pokemon
>Long cutscene before you can see it's nature or shiny

What the fuck
>>
>>30004070
I thought it was finally over after the stupid festival but nope, I have to continue to follow this retarded anime girl for the retarded box legendary storyline that I never will care about.

Maybe im too old for Pokemon?
>>
>>30004097
It's not that you're too old. You just care more about your time now that you're older.
>>
>>30004160
Youre probably right, I feel like im wasting my time with this shit
>>
ughhhhh
>>
speedrun autists btfo
>>
>>30004015
Is it 20 minutes of cut scenes before the tutorial even starts?
>>
>Not playing for the story
Just use Smogon faggot
>>
>>30005848
>20 minutes of cutscenes just to pick your starter
Fuck this
>>
I just finished the game, the cut scenes never fucking stop

The best part of the game is when Lillie and Hau are just staying at the Aether base on route 15 while you go off to fight team skull

Its a solid hour and a half of zero bullshit
>>
anti-storyfags BTFO

>muh muh simple story like in gen 1
>>
>>30004097

It's a very typical JRPG thing, which Pokemon is, to have long cutscenes. SM is the most JRPG-true game in the series to date, EASILY.

I don't think it's a matter of you being too old, nor do I think it's a matter of bad game design. It's probably just something you don't care for/about.
>>
>>30005883
I have nothing against the story. But the cutscenes are shit. If only they were animated properly, but no, all of them are just 3ds shit tier animations
>>
I expected this fucking shit from the demo
>>
You guys should just quit Pokemon now. SM is getting praised by the press for being more cinematic. Gen 8 will be the same.
>>
>>30005956
>SM is getting praised
The press will always praise Pokemon. It's not like Nintendo pays them for good reviews
>>
>>30005976
Not really. IGN shit on ORAS. Sun and Moon will probably end up getting the highest metacritic score though
>>
>>30004070
wait, you can get a shiny from the starter now?
>>
>>30005956
At least they're like 8 years behind the curve on that cancer.
>>
>>30005987
>Too much water review
As if her opinion matters
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.