[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want to do is sweep with my Mega Alakazam, but this fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 795.png (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
47KB, 300x300px
All I want to do is sweep with my Mega Alakazam, but this fucking bitch comes in, outspeeds by one point, OHKOs with U-turn, switches out.

I'll be so glad when Smogon bans this whore
>>
>>30003795
>use Clefable
>gg
>>
File: 1478376655110.jpg (535KB, 1680x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1478376655110.jpg
535KB, 1680x1680px
Stop being mean to my wife.
>>
>Wanting to ban fast offensive Pokemon after the hell of stall teams in Gen 6
>>
>>30003795
>not just switching out
>>
You sound like a genwunner fag, Alakazam has run the meta for too fucking long and the moment it ceases to, you cry like a little bitch.
>>
>>30003823
>wife
>>
>>30003795
Why won't they let Alakazam be king?
Oh well, at least Gengar is a total shitmon now.
>>
>>30003795
Good, it's the only thing that can stop that thing from sweeping everything. Also:
>wanting Stall: the meta to return
Smogon is nothing but a big joke now.
>>
>>30003837
This
>>
It dies on one hit from essentially anything. It has few true counters but a metric fuckton of checks.
>>
>>30003795
>following smogon rules

aww poor wittle sheep can't think for itself baa baa baa
>>
>>30003957
>Good, it's the only thing that can stop that thing from sweeping everything.
People overestimate how hard Mega Alakazam hits.
Trace isn't all that either, at least not on a frail pokemon.
>>
>>30003979
mega..rayquaza
>>
>>30003993
No no, it's not Mega Alakazam itself, its Mega Zam + Lele that's the killer combo. That's why I'm glad about Pheromosa, it's one of the few (legal) mons that can hard counter it without running priority (which is made redundant cause Psychic Terrain) or being sashed.
>>
>send Aegislash
>pursuit
>dead roach
HOW DO I COUNTER A STOVE
>>
File: Legendary Pokéwomon.png (666KB, 1280x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Legendary Pokéwomon.png
666KB, 1280x1463px
>>30003795
Does that Lusamine ever get to see/interact with this?
I mean, I thought that she would Poké-merge with the "Alola Jellycent" and come out as this, talking and all.
>This is my Pokésona, my Pokéself!
Something like that.
>>
File: 1479040062215.png (374KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479040062215.png
374KB, 1280x720px
>>30004564
Her hair must be so stressful.
I can imagine it developing knots and getting caught in branches, doors and other hook like structures.
Also the amount of shampoo she must be using and how long it would take to dry and brush that hair is beyond my understanding.
Lusamine truly suffers for her beauty.
>>
Pheromosa has at least 4 usable sets

>life orb physical/special/mixed
>choice banded/specs
>quiver dance
>offensive pivot with taunt

And it's gonna get more sets when the next games come out, which will most likely at least include knock off, earth power, giga drain and the elemental punches.

It destroys half of OU with little effort and for the Pokemon that actually do counter/check it, most of them get absolutely destroyed by Tyranitar/Bisharp
>>
>>30003795
Where are people getting the dreamworld art from?
>>
>>30003795

JOHJ
>>
Where did you get Dream World art?
>>
>>30004980
Most popular moveset is probably gonna be hi jump kick/ice beam/u-turn.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.