[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here patientfags waiting for their copy to come in by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: waiting.png (85KB, 215x288px) Image search: [Google]
waiting.png
85KB, 215x288px
Who here patientfags waiting for their copy to come in by post tomorrow?
>>
>>30002474
I don't even have a 3DS.
>tfw had to sell it for food
>>
File: to smart.jpg (8KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
to smart.jpg
8KB, 239x210px
>>30002474
>tfw to smart to order online
>>
>>30002489
i don't believe that
>>
File: 1478118935424.png (144KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478118935424.png
144KB, 640x640px
>>30002489
>>
>>30002474
Reporting in.
Gotta get up early tomorrow and going to bed in like 20 minutes. Gonna pick up my copy after work tomorrow...

Actually hell, I'll go to bed now.
It's not like there's anything worth lurking for here.

Goodnight
>>
>TFW too tired from work and school to go to a game store
>>
Pre-ordered at TRU. Waking up in 6 hours to pretty myself up enough to look normal, and will go wait until they open.
>>
>MFW i have to wait till the 23rd
>done a pretty good job of avoiding spoilers
>just hoping magearna won't be to hard to get
>>
>>30002503
>tfw to smart to not autofellatio
>>
>>30002474
Why wouldnt you just go to the fucking store and buy iit in the morning, instead of waiting all day for it to come? shit isnt going to be sold out
>>
>>30002474
I'm just waiting for 11:30 to roll around so I can go back to Gamestop.
>>
>>30002474
I'm waiting to bike to the local game store tomorrow afternoon, because I surely wasn't going to bike to and from a midnight release in the frigid night.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.