[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone that got the game early, have you managed to import your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Anyone that got the game early, have you managed to import your save file into the eshop version of the game? Every time I try my save file is corrupt. My save is from Lurantis's cia file.
>>
>>29999397
shoulda waited fucknut
>>
Just dump all your boxes with PKHeX.
>>
>>29999397
did you start the game and save once first?
>>
>>29999397
this may be a dumb question but is the filename of your save "main"? it won't recognize it otherwise
>>
>>29999397
are you using jksv?
>>
>>29999397
you're already a faggot hacker scam artist,

why not just hack shinys into your game.
>>
>>29999397
Mine did just fine
Try saving once first if you haven't, then import your save file
>>
>>29999397
>forgot to export secure value
:^)
>>
>>29999397
>Dumbass gets a hacked banned version of an unreleased game.
>Wonders why it won't transfer over to the actual game.

Shoulda waited, fucknut.
>>
>>29999636
>>29999433
nice samefag, retard
>>
>>29999397
Make sure you initialize the save for the new game (as in turn it on and play through until you can save once), and delete the secure value before importing. You might want to refresh titles from the main menu of JKSM as well.
>>
>>29999636
It's a shame that Lillie going to Kanto with her mom won't come as a surprise to you.
>>
>>29999822
What does refresh titles do? That was the only thing I didn't do and it didn't work.
>>
>>29999636

kek
>>
>>29999636
>the actual game
Are you aware that the leak IS the actual game?
>>
>>30000425
refreshing titles list just refreshes the list of games that JKSV recognizes in its catalog

in this case, it will change it to recognize the lurantis version to the eshop version
>>
>>30000517
I deleted the tickets already for pokemon moon so that shouldn't be an issue. Not sure what is going on. I made a backup and will see if that works.
>>
>>30000517
also I deleted the secure value using fbi, should I be doing that, or use savedatafiler
>>
>>29999397
Serves you right.

Support the official release next time.
>>
>>29999548
what are you meant to do?
>>
>>30000566
I bought the game from the eshop you fucking faggot
>>
My save file still works, just opened it up on pkhex no problem...ugh
>>
>>30000601
You still pirated the game, jackass.
>>
>>30000773
So? I still supported Nintendo and Game Freak you defect.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.