[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>still failed to capture Pikachu for years >still obligated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Team_Rocket_trio_SM.png (90KB, 276x418px) Image search: [Google]
Team_Rocket_trio_SM.png
90KB, 276x418px
>still failed to capture Pikachu for years
>still obligated to not quit
Is it really necessary for them to keep up with this shit?
And why in the fuck are they so badly designed in the anime?
>>
>>29997812
I actually like James and Jessie in this art style
>>
>>29997812
it made sense when Pikachu was not jobbing to things like a level 5 smugleaf
>>
>>29997812
Jesus christ what the fuck happened to their faces
The only one that looks normal is Meowth.
pun not intended
>>
>>29997812
they hardly changed
>>
File: new jessie and james.png (77KB, 276x418px) Image search: [Google]
new jessie and james.png
77KB, 276x418px
>>29999428
whaddya mean?
>>
>>29997812
>Jesse, James, Meowth, and Wobbuffett have more staying power than Misty and Brock
>>
>>29997812
The only thing that really bothers me is the coloring, those highlights are disgusting
>>
What pokemon are they likely to recruit in Alola?
>>
>>30000239
I don't care about misty but
>Brock
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
As much as I like them, I really feel like they should of just got their own spin-off after the Johto seasons. Having them show up in every episode got really old really fast.
>>
>>30000294
>post yfw Jesse collects a team of non shit mons and wins the league
>>29999175
Smugleaf was great but then literally nothing happened with it

Paul was overall a better rival
>>
>>29997812
I hope we don't see a lot of them in SM. They're jokes are tired and old.
>>
>>30000370
don't worry this gen instead of getting blasted off to nowhere they will get blasted to the Ultra Space and die
>>
>>30000294
Bewear and Mimikyu is what everyone's banking on. I can see Jessie or James catching a Morelul and evolving it into Shiinotic too.

Likewise, I can see Jessie catching an Dewpider/Araquanid.
>>
File: wow.gif (2MB, 325x183px) Image search: [Google]
wow.gif
2MB, 325x183px
>>30000369
>post yfw Jesse collects a team of non shit mons and wins the league
She deserves it.
>>
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/03/japanese-fans-pick-the-anime-villain-who-are-lovable-for-all-their-faults
>>
File: 220px-Takeshinoshasin[1].jpg (14KB, 220x294px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Takeshinoshasin[1].jpg
14KB, 220x294px
>>30000239
>show needs reinvention
>cut misty or
>cut team rocket
>....

>Even if we don’t appear much, we’re the real main characters telling Pokemon story… that is, self-aware TRio (that’s what I told voice actors, which they understood at once and since the first TRio’s appearance they were memorizing the motto – I’m ashamed about this, but even if I wrote it, I couldn’t memorize it – I wrote about this earlier, but they were enthusiastic to make it popular at all costs) who are different from Kasumi.
>Since the beginning, you could feel the TRio’s presence in Pokemon anime much more than Kasumi’s, who’s ranked as the main character. In reality, when I was thinking about the Pokemon anime at first, my last intention was to make the TRio eternal main characters of the Pokemon world who’d surpass growing up Satoshi.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.