[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>old 3DS with menuhax got banned >took this opportunity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1478932598704.gif (1MB, 676x510px) Image search: [Google]
1478932598704.gif
1MB, 676x510px
>old 3DS with menuhax got banned
>took this opportunity to buy a new 3DS and install a9lh
>walmart had the mario land bundle in stock
Who /notpoor/ and /lucky/?
>>
>>29997196
The 99 dollar n3ds?
>>
>Being dumb and going online in an unreleased game

Not you apparently. I didn't need to buy another 3ds because I wasn't retarded and didn't go online on my a9lh :^)
>>
>>29997196
You're are still retarded. Although there ways of fight pirates are kind of retarded too.
>We'll remove their ability to purchase games
>that'll show them
Online bans are fixable you just can't fix the eShop ban.
>>
If you go around buying hardware you already own on a whim you won't be /notpoor/ for long
>>
>>29997471
I didn't already own a new 3DS, just the old one.
>>
How do I unban myself?
I really do plan on buying a legit version tomorrow
>>
>>29997432
Teach me how senpai

If this involves Decrypt9 then fuck it. Luma won't load it plus I already purchased an N3DS XL. You know, leaving the pirate life I guess. Serves my dumbass right
>>
>>29998914
It involves Decrypt9. Just keep your banned one for pirating other things. It's not like 3DS has an impressive library of games you need online for.
>>
>>29999480
Different anon here, do you really need two hacked 3DSes?
>>
>>29999633
For what?
>>
>>29999672
To unban
>>
>>29999690
No, a workaround was established. You need a special file, but no one will share it with retards who banned themselves.
>>
>>29997196
How did you install a9lh with the new 3ds, doesn't sys transfer gets you banned on the new device too?
>>
File: 1439831144496.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439831144496.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>>29999723
To be fair I do now finally have a chance to use this image

I accept that I was dumb and deserved it though, now I can only hope that the ban is temporary.
>>
File: 1478223999159.png (190KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1478223999159.png
190KB, 540x482px
>>29999780
Lmao@u. No one should be sharing that file, it makes multiple 3ds systems look the same when online.
Nintendo will ban the people who try this, same way they banned Gatewayfags who had the same headers on their games.
>>
2 hacks 3ds, one needs to be unbanned, use decrypt9 to dump friendcodeseed from unbanned and inject into banned. You can now use friend list and go online in games, the unbanned 3ds is now obsolete for online however because you now also have 2 3ds's with the same friendcodeseed
>>
Is there any chance that the ban is temporary?

Also how do I transfer my save to a Freeshop version from Lurantis' cia file?
>>
>>30000375
>Is there any chance that the ban is temporary?
No one knows but don't count on it.
>Also how do I transfer my save to a Freeshop version from Lurantis' cia file?
Why do you care? You're already banned.
>>
>>30000281
>telling retards how to do it
They'll just get both banned again.
>>30000375
Wait 15 days. On the fifteenth day after the initial ban, see if it lifted. Otherwise shove a sharpie in pooper and show us, you don't have something cool like online to occupy your tine with anymore.
For the other thing, use JKSM. Going from Moon to Sun means editing some values in the coding, ask /hbg/. Just start fresh for real if you do want to get over this.
>>
>>30000487
What's weird is that I can still access eshop just fine, I just get the error code whenever I view my friends list.
>>
>>30000520
No sharpie in pooper then. Good for you anon.
Now hope the other 3ds doesn't get itself banned, or ever go online at the same time as you.
>>
>>30000572
Haha jokes on you, I don't have a second 3DS
>>
>>29997432
Their entire response to this is really stupid. First and foremost, a permanent ban for first time offenders is unnecessarily draconian.

Secondly, removing eShop access changes nothing. All you've done is removed my ability to download my legitimately obtained games. I can still get shit off of FreeShop or CIAngel with 0 issues. So good job.

Thirdly, the online ban has workarounds. I've already injected a LFS_b from my old 3DS and I'm back online. And more will pop up in the future, guaranteed.

I don't really know what they were trying to accomplish here. They clearly don't know how to deal with the people they were trying to stop.
>>
>>30000603
I think it was more of a last minute publicity thing

Normies love to hear the horrible hackers that got to play before them were BFTO
>>
>>30000584
Joke isn't on me faggot. You don't have the 3ds the friendcodeseed came from, and have no way of knowing if someone else used it and is stupid enough to get themselves banned again.
Nintendo fucked retards like you hard with this.
>>
>>30000721
But I haven't done any workarounds
>>
>>29999480
Nah. Decrypt9 has been a total bitch to me. But thanks anyway bro. Lesson learned, I guess. I still have my Luma CFW 3DS with me and it's not like these games require me to go online often.

If I wanna play competitively with other players, Pokemonshowdown is just a click away.
>>
>>30000798
It has to get updated first, and that site isn't even secure.
>>
>15 day game ban
>Perma eshop ban
Great idea Ninty.
I pirate every game any way, Don't care about the shop
>>
>>30001982

Seriously, the gameban is only 15 days?

lol I can easily wait that long.
>>
>>30002298
Yeah, People with Sky3ds got banned a while back with the same error message. Only lasts 15 days
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.