[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for this core /vp/? You might see it as much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: bulutran.jpg (19KB, 603x278px) Image search: [Google]
bulutran.jpg
19KB, 603x278px
Are you ready for this core /vp/? You might see it as much as Toxathorn.
>>
>>29997126
What is the dynamic supposed to be?
>>
>>29997126
Play VGC 17 and you won't need to deal with it.
>>
>>29997143
Grassy Terrain halves the damage of Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Also, they cover each other's weaknesses nicely
>>
>>29997143

Bulu resists Water, Fighting, and Ground, and Grassy Terrain halves the power of Earthquake

Heatran is immune to Fire and Poison, and resists Steel and Flying
>>
>>29997143
First of all they both cover each other's weaknesses perfectly
Second grassy terrain weakens ground moves so any surprise coverage ground moves won't really beat Heatran and even then Heatran can survive some STAB quakes (Such as uninvested Landorus quake) and strike back.
Grassy terrain also restores health like Lefties giving Heatran some nice recovery.
>>
>>29997143
Grassy Terrain halves the power of EQ and provides passive healing for Heatran, and they complement each other's typing well.
Bulu is physical, Tran is special.
>>
Le Scarfed Mole of Anti Stall
>>
>>29997189
>>29997198
>>29997201
>>29997217
Ah I see, I didn't realize this is talking about VGC. For some reason I though singles.
>>
>>29997253
It applies to singles too.
>>
>>29997175
What's going to be the fag combo of vgc`17?

tapu koko + pelipper is overrated
>>
>>29997253
It applies to Singles as well.

The only Pokemon who really coldcocks this in Singles is Excadrill because he can just run Drill Run instead
>>
>>29997253
It's not talking about vgc.
>>
>>29997126
>Heatran with the equivalent of poison heal recovery
At least grassy terrain doesn't last long enough for it to spam sub protect
>>
>>29997297
>tapu koko + pelipper
what? I thought pelipper was a shitmon
>>
>>29997671
Has drizzle now.
>>
>>29997681
is he really better than politoed tho?
>>
>>29997879
It has Hurricane at the very least, not sure why else you'd pick it though.
>>
>>29997879
Self-recovery and momentum is definitely a great trade-off for additional weaknesses. It'll last longer and can help get in stuff like Mega Swampert in safely.

Just don't stay in on an electric type. But that's common sense, right?
>>
>>29997879
Yes

For one he doesn't have to recover by using Rest, using Roost instead, and can send in a teammates safely with U-turn. If you have the moveslots, it can even remove hazards with Defog.
>>
what's a good partner for lele chan?
>>
>>29997126
>Bulutran
>Bullet train
Unstoppable like a bullet train
>>
>>29998164
Mega Gardevoir and either Mega or regular Alakazam. Pretty much anything that likes
Lele's Psychic coverage and ability to make them immune to priority for a while, but don't go full-retard with that since Lele won't always be alive. Offensively, Lele likes bulky steels taken out without resorting to its own shadow ball or focus blast.
>>
>>29998164

Mega Alakazam
Mega Diancie
Pheromosa

Basically any strong and fast, but frail Pokemon that hates priority
>>
File: 785.png (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
785.png
55KB, 300x300px
Who has good synergy with Kokeko-kun?
>>
>>29998215
Why run two Psychic/Fairies on the same team? Besides, neither Gardevoir nor Alakazam help Lele with the Steel problem.

I'd say a good partner would be something like Palossand, which is physically defensive and can hit Steels hard with Earth Power/Shadow Ball.
>>
>>29998246
Pair it with just one other electric mon (since a team that relies fully on Koko's terrain is retarded), pair it up with good physicals to take care of special walls, kabam.
>>
>>29998246
Alolan Raichu gets the speed boost from terrain, but I'd say something with Drizzle or primordial sea if you're a huge fag will complement him decently
>>
>>29998265
The point of two psychics/fairies on a team is to overcome each other's checks and counters. By the time one or two of them is down, the other team is in shambles and other teammates can pick it up.

This strategy is also why people pair Rayquaza with Salamence in Ubers, or having multiple Dragons/Birdspam in XY OU.
>>
>>29997240
Drill run is still an option.
>>
File: jP0RfYk.png (330KB, 768x717px) Image search: [Google]
jP0RfYk.png
330KB, 768x717px
I can't wait to crush everyone's memey cores with obscure yet strong shitmons.
>>
>>29997879
he has a fantastic movepool
Protect Wideguard Tailwind Defog Roost and U-Turn for utility
Scald Hydro Pump Ice Beam and Hurricane for damage

A STAB Hurricane or a STAB Scald under rain is respectable damage with 95 Spec Atk, and the utility of being a slow pivot makes him usable.
>>
>>29998521
if it's strong, it's not a shitmon
>>
>>29997316
And silvally-ground
>>
>>29998542
I was thinking stuff like Pangoro, who is strong but still kind of shit. It handles Toxapex, Aegislash, and Ferrothorn, and can handle the slower Tapus as well, but it's still pretty (probably) niche.
>>
>>>30000000
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.