[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post game >rematch with cpt. fuccboi Oh shit boy here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: captain_ilima.png (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
captain_ilima.png
78KB, 500x500px
>post game
>rematch with cpt. fuccboi
Oh shit boy here we go
>only 2 pokemon
huh? oh well I'm sure they're going to be strong as fu..
>both level 15

What the fuck kind of post game content is this
>>
you were able to fight him after clearing the first island faggot
>>
That wasn't a postgame fight.
>>
>>29994888
Obviously it was a missed subquest then. Dumbass. Use common sense
>>
>>29994928
>>29994955
so what the shit is post game? someone said you rematch all the captains.

is it only battle tree ?
>>
>>29994988
I wanna know this as well. Are all the Captns and Kahunas rematchable? And I mean on a daily basis.
>>
File: 1478213011429.png (91KB, 211x207px) Image search: [Google]
1478213011429.png
91KB, 211x207px
>>29994888
>get trips
>still a fucking retard
>>
You can battle all the trial captains after their island is cleared, it lets you use their animation sets with your character
>>
Wait, so is it possible to miss trials or captains?How do I make sure not to miss any of them?
>>
>>29994988
Battle Tree, Eevee User battles, Rebattling Faba and Guzma. You also aren't gonna get far with Battle Royal if you haven't beat the game.
>>
>>29995144
>You can battle all the trial captains after their island is cleared

Is there a list of their post game locations? these fuckers are hiding. I find mallow in a random house
>>
Are there really only like 3 clothing shops in the entire game even in post game? there's only 1 accessory shop..

what the fuck
>>
>>29994988
>>29995098
The Battle Tree
Looker Quests Catching UBs
Catching the Tapus
The first four captains can be rematches in their houses anytime after finishing their trials. This unlocks your memory of them, you can use that to change your intro pose and throwing animation. And I think you'd stand behind idle animation too. Ilimas is retarded and I don't think it fits his character.
The only Kahuna you can challenge whenever are Hala and Olivia, since they're part of your elite four. Acelora is the only captain you can challenge for the same reason.
>>
>>29995296
Must suck to be champion of you can't get back to your chamber without fighting what I essentially would assume to be your Subordinates. Like what if I left after a day of waiting for challenges. Make it out the building and I've forgotten my purse? What do I do then?
>>
>>29995346
>purse
lol
>>
>>29995346
They are not your subordinates. They are your rivals fighting for your title.
>>
>>29995471
If the title was free why wasn't there a champion? I get that they're fighting for my title now, but why were they even an elite four when there wasn't one before you beat them? I'm assuming they have some kind of payroll and that was their designated position. Therefore with you as champion hold a position above theirs. Right? I mean I get that they can be after your title and position with friendly competition by at the same time the champion gives the e4 some sort of direction?
>>
>>29995265
>a random house
It's her house, a restaurant. She cooks. Also, it isn't postgame at all. You can rematch Mallow where you found her, Lana is in another house in the same town, find the one with the twins in the back room and battle them to battle her, Kiawe is part of tower defense, Ilima is in the house with the pool in Hau'oli, Acerola becomes an E4, Sophocles is unchallengeable and i thinkt he fairy captain can be fought in her house in the seafolk village.
>>
>>29995346
>>29995928
There wasn't a champion before because the League itself is new. Also, if you left your purse in there or something, realistically speaking they'd just say "oh okay pal" and ask you to pick them up a Rage Candy Bar or something. Next question?
>>
>>29995957
Nah, Sophocles is a title challenger.
>>
>>29995957

Fairy captain is Mina, can be found post game and near Battle Tree.
>>
>>29995098
Lana and Ilima can be rematched after beating their respective kahuna with teams around the kahuna level, but only that.

Mallow can be rematched this way as well as appear at the battle tower.

Kiawe does not have this rematch, but is a possible challenge at the E4 champion as well as a battle tree guy.

Sopocles is a e4 champion challenger.

Acerola is an e4 member.

Mina is a postgame battle during the ub quest. Don't know if she appears in the e4 or tree.
>>
>>29998173
>Kiawe does not have this rematch, but is a possible challenge at the E4 champion
He's not an E4 champion challenger at all. You can battle him in the same way you battle Mallow and Lana. His team is around level 20-30 as well.

It's also good to note that Kiawe can only be fought in the Battle Tree in Sun, while Mallow is only in Moon.
>>
>>29998384
Aw. That's silly.
>>
>Captain levels don't get bumped to relevant numbers after beating the game

One job, Gamefreak.
>>
Soooo... Is Ilima a dude or a chick?

Because I might be kinda gay, depending on the answer.
>>
>>29998489
The only ones that can't be fought at higher levels are Ilima and Lana.

Apparently Game Freak hates androgynous kids.
>>
>>29998565
I just googled it.

I guess I'm gay now.
>>
>>29998565
Male, and cute.
>>
>>29995296
Aren't there those old Eevee guys as well?
>>
>>29995296
>>29998627
Also the Zygarde cells
>>
>>29995296
How do you get to the Looker sidequest?
>>
>>29998627
yeah, what a shit subquest, all that for a evium, at lesat he could sell good items with the discount
>>
I fought Lana but Mallow isn't in the restaurant. What gives?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.