[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masuda and Ohmori are going to the local Comic-Con ripoff here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Masudamusic610.jpg (163KB, 610x343px)
Masudamusic610.jpg
163KB, 610x343px
Masuda and Ohmori are going to the local Comic-Con ripoff here in my country (Portugal) next month.
Nintendo confirmed they would make a presentation of Sun and Moon and would also interact with fans in various ways, so I'm thinking about attending the event.

Have any of you ever met them? If they have a Q&A I was thinking about asking them some stuff about the games.
Do they even answer to fan questions with actual answers? I've seen some people here saying Masuda laughs and avoids answering big questions and only talks about obvious stuff.
>>
Hahahahaha I don't really know.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2048x1530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2048x1530px
Also which one should I get signed? Apart from Sun
>>
File: 1474039182304.jpg (61KB, 393x385px) Image search: [Google]
1474039182304.jpg
61KB, 393x385px
>>29994165
You know what to do.

Do it for Ballio.
>>
>>29994165
>Do they even answer to fan questions with actual answers? I've seen some people here saying Masuda laughs and avoids answering big questions and only talks about obvious stuff.

Very, very rarely.
>>
>>29994165
Ask him how much time passed in universe between Gen IV and BW.
>>
>>29994461
Have him sign your tits
>>
>>29994529
kek

>>29994561
Well shit. Maybe I'll ditch the Q&A if the rows are too big. Too bad since I just KNOW the weeaboo faggots attending will only ask stupid questions about Pokémon GO and whatever.

>>29994629
Hmm that's a good question
>>
>>29994165
Ask them if they plan on including the Battle Frontier in future games because a lot of older fans really liked it
>>
>>29994165
and the german comic con got david fucking hasselhoff as guest

always the short stick...
>>
>>29995197
That sucks. Here so far they have also confirmed a couple guys from Harry Potter and Cobie Smulders.
>>
>>29994734

Do you really expect him to give a different answer than he did three years ago?

Ask him why Water still isn't weak to Poison.
>>
File: do the thing.jpg (17KB, 394x357px) Image search: [Google]
do the thing.jpg
17KB, 394x357px
>>29994165
KILL THEM
>>
boo them hard

if you get a chance to talk with them, tell them that they fucking suck in a non agressive tone
>>
Real answer:

Ask him: "I really enjoyed Pokemon Sun and Moon, do you have any intention of expanding the story into a sequel?"

You'll get a vague answer but that doesn't matter, just try and look at how he reacts. He'll probably look across at Ohmori and depending on his body language you'll get a good idea if sequels are coming.

Or you could ask him why they decided to only include 310 catchable Pokemon in the whole game, but you might come across as a dick and you'll definitely get a vague answer.
>>
Hold up a picture of Marshadow and ask him what the inspiration for it was.
>>
>>29995904

This.
>>
File: 1467285975364.jpg (100KB, 413x506px) Image search: [Google]
1467285975364.jpg
100KB, 413x506px
>>29994165
>Hahahaha, I don't really know
I'm still triggered by this. Fuck that nip faggot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.