[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no gyms in SM Literally. Why. Pic related, should have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 58224180_p0.png (193KB, 1510x1510px) Image search: [Google]
58224180_p0.png
193KB, 1510x1510px
>no gyms in SM
Literally. Why.

Pic related, should have been a gym leader.
>>
>wanting lana to be trapped inside of a gym instead of outside making kyogre jokes
>>
She literally is a gym leader by another name
>>
she looks like an effeminate little boy.
>>
I want to cum inside Lana's throat
>>
gay
>>
>>29993021
Trial captains are effectively the same as a gym leader. What difference does it make if they don't give you a badge?
>>
>post about valid complaint
>everyone talks about Lana instead
Goddamn, this board.
>>
>>29993195
>valid
>>
>>29993195
see >>29993178
>>
>>29993119
>wanting to fuck the loli
sasuga /vp/
>>
>>29993195
The thing I hate is how Ilima is the first captain and gets a battle, but then every captain after that doesn't get one. Why just him? It would've provided more challenge than the lame puzzles most of the trial sites were.
>>
>>29993318
You don't throw away something that's been a part of the series since day one.

I was there back in Gen 6 when the "GYMS ARE GONE" rumors were flying around and saying "no they aren't you fucking idiots", and the day when they were revealed to be still there like always I was lording over the idiots.

Now I am the idiot for saying "they're not getting rid of gyms".
>>
>>29993434
Before you ask, yes I thought they were just hiding the gyms or they would be a post-game thing.

GF, I am very disappointed and when I finish playing the game I will write a stern letter of discontent.
>>
>>29993434
>You don't throw away something that's been a part of the series since day one.
You can do that if after all they're relatively unchanged.

There's no difference whatsoever between a trainer outside a gym, a trainer inside a gym, and the gym leader.
>>
>>29993329
You can battle all of the trial captains at one point or another.
>>
>>29993434
Trial Captians are literally a reskinned, renamed Gyms with you battling a super Pokemon instead of a trainer.
>>
File: 1478233925995.png (40KB, 152x417px) Image search: [Google]
1478233925995.png
40KB, 152x417px
I want Lana to bully me.
>>
>>29993765
I want Lana to step on my dick and balls
>>
>>29993434
>Now I am the idiot for saying "they're not getting rid of gyms".
Silly anon, you've always been an idiot
>>
>>29993981
No, I haven't been. I guessed correctly about gyms coming back this generation, and realized that the starter leaks were real immediately.

If anything, Game Freak are the idiots.
>>
>>29995463
>guessed correctly about gyms coming back this generation
>>29993434
>now I am the idiot for saying "they're not getting rid of gyms".

You deserve to be called an idiot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.