[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf and I are doing Nuzlockes for our first playthroughs of Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: CwRYyMuUMAAEXQ1.jpg (37KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CwRYyMuUMAAEXQ1.jpg
37KB, 600x338px
Gf and I are doing Nuzlockes for our first playthroughs of Sun and Moon.

I like to have a theme when I nickname my mons in a nuzlocke. For example, I once gave them all german names depending on their attributes, named them after flowers, etc.

What theme should I go with this time?
>>
Jojo references
>>
I'm most likely doing a jewels/gemstones theme on my run, maybe you can try that too.
>>
>>29990354
fpbp
>>
>>29990354
If only I watched
>>29990367
That sounds like a pretty good one. I've thought about maybe constellations too
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 480x262px
>>29990028
Holy Shit How Did You Convince Gamefreak To Play With You
>>
>>29990418
My uncle works for Pokemon and he says they're making the nuzlocke rules part of the game
>>
>>29990028
The entirety of GameFreak, really?
>>
On a previous nuzlocke, I used breakfast items as my theme. You've even got Toucan Sam as an actual pokemon this time.
>>
>>29990418
>>29990472
>mfw it's legit more likely OP is doing a nuzlocke with an entire multi-million dollar company than it is anyone on /vp/ having a girlfriend
>>
>>29990562
Lol hard to resist that one
>>
Name them after Roman deities.
>>
>>29990028
Bit obvious, but how about Hawaiian names? That's my plan.
>>
>>29990667
Nice idea, but I don't really feel like doing gods.

Right now I'm thinking either constellations or the breakfast items
>>
Sweet foods? Names of cities?
>>
>>29990617
kek
>>
>>29990694
That shit is too hard to spell
>>29990667
Too bad too. If you had trips I probably would have done it. so close
>>
File: 250px-430Honchkrow.png (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-430Honchkrow.png
41KB, 250x250px
>>29990719
Cities might be fun. Would be saving Chicago in case I ran into this boy
>>
Show them to your Mum/Dad/Grandma etc.

Nickname them whatever they call them.
>>
>>29991024
You might be onto something, anon
>>
>>29990028
different STDs
>>
Space themes. Names of planets, stars, galaxies, moons, etc.
>>
>>29990028
normie get out
>>
>>29990028
killing yourself like the thing you should do
>>
File: CiHmBS3WkAAZTAo.jpg (51KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
CiHmBS3WkAAZTAo.jpg
51KB, 600x693px
>>29991164
>>
Pokemon characters that specialize in the type of the Pokemon
>>
>>29990354
This
>>
It won't be easy at all. Sun and Moon is easy, but not a super cakewalk like the last 2 games. Nuzlocking this is asking to have no fun and be angry
>>
>>29991917
Are you being for real genuine anon? I might rethink doing it if its harder than past games. Neither of is that good at nuzlocking.
>>
Sun and Moon are literally anti Nuzlocke.

All the interesting new Pokemon are gated behind the call for Help mechanics
>>
>>29992077
>>29992136
This.
You'll enjoy yourself without it. Nuzlocke is not fun in sun and moon
>>
>>29992136
That sucks, we were hoping to go in blind and use mons we wouldn't pick up normally.

Oh well, at least this way I can catch mons I want to use. Thanks, anon.
>>
Drag queens, you massive faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 375x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 375x364px
>>29990617
>>
>>29992136
Callocke? First called Pokemon with an added dupes clause to prevent getting a ton of the same?
>>
>>29992077
Yeah, nuzlocking this game is like melting a candle on your dick. Routes are huge, loads of roadblocks and unclear areas division makes it hard to put up a full team efficiently, not to mention that totem pokemons use cheeky strats, some trainers drop hueg z moves on you and some bosses are just plain hard because GF actually gave EV trained pokemon this time around. Possibly the hardest game to nuzlocke, it reminds of one of those hacks that aren't bullshit but pose some kind of challenge, like polished crystal for reference, if you ever played it. I'm coming from a set run and almost no exp share run. "Almost" because I turned it on when I ended up 10 levels behind.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.