[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Japanese people playing the game seem convinced that she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1473714799379.jpg (74KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1473714799379.jpg
74KB, 600x848px
>Japanese people playing the game seem convinced that she is supposed to be your love interest
Is the Japanese script less platonic-ally ambiguous or are they just being obnoxiously shippy?
>>
>>29989901
She very obviously wants the V
or the D if you're some sort of faggot
>>
>>29989901
The latter. Hard. Is this your first Japanese game?
>>
>I..
>nevermind
CONFIRMED LESBONING
>>
>>29990124
Hau pls
>>
It's not like it matters since it's fucking Pokemon. All of the character relationships will remain vague regardless.
>>
>>29989901
The Japanese like to work off of implications. There are a lot of things you shouldn't say out loud and just try to imply to be more polite. To the Japanese, the way she acts implies an obvious interest in you, because to them it's improper to come right out and say how you feel.
>>
>>29990138
Female PCs aren't canon, Anon.
>>
>>29990093
>>
>>29990366
>Serena and May aren't canon
how can you be this dumb
>>
>>29990274
Unless you're being very serious.
>>
>>29990394
They are as NPCs, Anon.
>>
>>29990394
You're right, but Chicken literally doesn't exist.
>>
>>29990366
They can be at any time if Gamefreak decides to just readd them in. Like Kanto's female MC.
>>
I will be VERY surprised if we end up with more japanese Chicken-chan x Lillie art than Chicken + artists' husbandos. Do you remember how gay was Cyber Sleuth if you played as FeMC? Well, there is a lot of Arata x FeMC fanart. Fate/Extra? 80% of art was also hetero despite the series getting progressively more gay if you play as female Hakuno.
>>
>>29991153
Sadly this. Maybe we'll get a few cute yuri pics but it will be overshadowed by shitty male OCs
>>
>>29991213
Yuri is fucking garbage and you're a cuck or a fujoshi if you like it.
>>
>>29991231
Why? Wanting to see 2x the vag and 0x times the dick is great
>>
>>29991153
Cyber Sleuth translation didn't change any of the dialog if you played FeMC but it did in the original.
>>
>>29991283
Man that's lazy as fuck.
>>
>>29991231
>fujoshi like yuri
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>29991301
Yeah I restarted the game as a dude for that reason.
>>
>>29991301
It was fucking amazing as a result, funny enough.
>>
>>29991231
Fujoshi like male-on-male stuff, you grand dumbass.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.