[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which current Ubers have a chance of getting unbanned (and staying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: Ubers.png (198KB, 867x2066px) Image search: [Google]
Ubers.png
198KB, 867x2066px
Which current Ubers have a chance of getting unbanned (and staying unbanned) in Gen 7?
>>
mega kang will be firm OU
>>
Mawile, Toxapex resists all his stab moves, plus fire and ground types will be more common than ever
>>
>>29988382
Mawile, Kanga,Lando healty meta rus-I, Deoxys-S/D, Greninja, Sableye (it didnt last much), Aegislash maybe, Genesect maybe, Blaziken (but they need to decide if they ban BP or not), Darkay maybe
>>
>>29988382
Kang will probably return.
I want our lord and savior mega mawile to come back.
Greninja could come back for a little bit (though I'm not sure about Ashninja).
Also, what the fuck, mega sableye got banned?
>>
>>29988545

>Aegislash

nope

https://twitter.com/pokemon_phd/status/799130721902329857

King's Shield got buffed, it now reduces Attack two stages even if Aegislash is immune to the attack
>>
When did Sableye become uber?
>>
>>29988551
>Also, what the fuck, mega sableye got banned?

only earlier today. so it doesn't really matter with SuMo meta starting tomorrow
>>
>>29988551
Yes, even Smogon hate stall, thats why they banned MSableye, is take them two suspect and the whole gen.
The fist time they just bannen Shadow Tag because they believed that stall was broken for Gothi/Wobba but they still wanted another stall ban after that
>>
>>29988611
Stance change also doesn't happen if you're asleep, hit yourself in confusion, fully paralyzed, etc.
>>
>>29988629
Less than an hour ago.
>>
>>29988382
Very probable:
Darkrai
Kangaskhan-Mega
Lucario-Mega

Maybe:
Landorus
Sableye-Mega
Deoxys-Speed
>>
I'm hoping Blaziken, but Smogon is trash anyway so I doubt it.
>>
Mega Kang with Seismic Toss sounds fun.
>>
>>29988723
>lucario

Absolutely no chance
>>
Sableye-M is pretty much guaranteed to stay OU. Landorus-I, Hoopa-U and M-Mawile have pretty high chances of being manageable.
#FreeGenesect2016 I know it won't happen but please let me dream
>>
>>29988723
Why lucario?
>>
how long until Showdown gets updated?
>>
>>29988723

>Darkrai
>With base 135 SpAtk and 125 Speed

No
>>
>>29988611
i feel like i've been in crazy town with how people have reacted to this. when the fuck would this ever actually matter?
>>
>>29988831
>M-Mawile
Never ever
>>
>>29988830
>>29988860
Priority got nerfed.
>>
>>29988891

A common way of "countering" King's Shield was to use a move Aegislash is immune to on the turn you predicted it would use King's Shield

Now that doesn't work
>>
>people think that M-Mawile will ever go down
explain yourself
>>
>>29988881
Darkrai's signature move is now trash outside of Doubles. Also Bug got a buff.
>>
>>29988723
Switch those around and change Deo-S for Deo-N. Mega Luke is not coming back, and Mega Kang is still very iffy. Darkrai is people being retarded.

Blunder said himself that Lando-I will come back and be banned a year later like it did in Gen 6 since it was fine until other threats got pruned. Mega Sableye will be fine, especially considering it got nerfed by not having Prankster on turn 1. Deo-N will probably be a test to see if it really is okay. Deo-D and Deo-S got banned way too early in Gen 6 for them to be tested again.
>>
>>29988957
Sucker Punch is nerfed from 80 to 70BP. Every non-defensive M-Mawile set completely relies on this move to hit faster things. Losting 12.5% power just like that will make it harder to actually take stuff down with it.
Broken checking broken aside, Tapu Lele (complete priority shutdown) and Aegislash (turns the entire OU into Ground and Fire spamfest, making using Mawile much harder) also exist and are not guaranteed to be banned.
>>
>>29988945
Priority isnt the problem with it. And priority only got nerfed with tapu lele which funnily enough it shits on
>>
>>29988945
Do any of the anti-priority abilities actually go to pokemon that out speed lucario? Unless they can take a potentially swords danced iron tail I don't really expect much change
>>
>>29988382
Greninja and Aegislash will be OU and then banned again.
Deoxis-N could be OU, but Tapu Lele presence there would just send it back to Uber.
Genesect and Landorus-I could be retested, but I feel it's better let them in Uber.
M-Kangaskhan(nerfed), M-Mawile(new checks and Toxapex) and Mega Sableye(no longer Prankster when Megaevolving and the Tapus being everywhere) will go back in OU
>>
>>29988382
>playing by autistic made up rules in 2016
>>
>>29988382
Darkrai
>>
>>29989116

>shitposting on an anime imageboard in 2016
>>
Greninja maybe
M-Kanga will return to ou, it and the priority nerfs will make it bad enough
Landorus might return if the tapu terrains are everywhere, probably not
M-lucario no
Mawile maybe because of the priority nerfs
M-Sableye maybe with prankster nerfs, hope not fuck that shit
Rest will stay uber

Though I hope they chill out and drop some of them to ou to see how they fair in the s/m meta instead of instantly banning them like always
>>
>>29988723
>>29989111
Kangaskhan is still absurdly broken, it will simply be used as a bulky mon with Seismic Toss + Crunch and RestTalk recovery. Guaranteed 200HP on anything not Ghost type with a single attack is absurdly broken.
>>
>>29989209
Greninja maybe, Ash-Greninja however will probably be Uber due to stats.
>>
M-Sableye isn't even in the current Uber tier
it's dropping back
>>
Soul Dew Lati@s will be unbanned, because that item was replaced by a combination of Twisted Spoon and Dragon Fang.
>>
>>29989684
This makes the Lati twins very versatile. On the defensive side you have Leftovers and Soul Dew Latias, on the offensive side you have Soul Dew, Life Orb and Specs Latios.
>>
>>29990102
Don't forget the Mega forms, whose low usage was the reason GF decided to change Soul Dew.
>>
>>29990102
Also mega forms, but that's only really worth it if can't use soul dew for some reason (never mind other things competing for their mega)
>>
File: Mega Kangaskhan.png (701KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Kangaskhan.png
701KB, 800x667px
Mega-Kang's not coming back to OU - I have no fucking idea why everyone's saying it will.

With STAB Fake Out and Return, the fucker still does 1.87x the damage it normally should. Even without STAB it still hits like a fucking truck.

>75 BP Fake Out
>191 BP Return
>150 BP Body Slam
>225 BP Double Edge
>100 BP Crunch or Sucker Punch
>93 BP Elemental Punches

All off of it's 125 Atk.

Oh, and of course all of its attacks still hit twice so it gives no fucks about defensive sets that don't have Rocky Helmet
>Fuck Subs
>Fuck Sash's
>Double Fuck Sturdy

And the extra proc chance off of the second attack didn't get nerfed, so it still gets what is essentially Serene Grace but slightly better
>51% chance of Paralysis off of Body Slam
>36% chance of lowering Defense with Crunch
>75% chance of lowering Defense with a 140 BP Crush Claw (25% chance of lowering Defense two stages)
>19% chance of Burn/Freeze with Fire/Ice Punch
>51% chance to Flinch off a 131 BP Headbutt or a 93 BP Rock Slide
>50% Healing off of a 93 BP Drain Punch
>50 BP Fighting Type Sword Dance off of Power Up Punch

I mean, I could see him MAYBE getting knocked to OU with all this if he was defenseless... But the fucker has 105/100/100 defenses, so he's not going down quick to anything.

Also, thanks to the way Mega evolution works now, he gets his 100 Base Speed on his first turn instead of the second, meaning he hits 328 Speed immediately.

There's absolutely no way he comes back to OU.
>>
Am I crazy for saying Genesect?
>>
>>29988632
>it finally got banned

Neat
>>
>>29988440
>ground types will be more common than ever
Bulu would like to have a word with you
>>
>>29991013
>Talonflame gone
Yes
>>
I really hope Zygarde doggo with aura break gets tiered separately from the power construct version.

I want to use my doggo in UU.
>>
>>29991013
Not entirely, but he'll end up banned. A Scarf'd +1 STAB U-Turn (essentially 158 BP) coming off of 120 Atk is going to be too much for OU to reliably handle.
>>
>>29988382
Sableeye maybe.

There are a lot of strong new fairies that could force him down.
>>
>>29990835
>him
>he
>>
>>29988629
>>29988699

It took this whole gen for Smogon to ban that cancerous stall fag. Good thing stall's been nerfed in S/M
>>
>>29990102
z gem is also ridiculously good on latis, especially latios who now hard counters chansey with z-heal block
>>
>>29991013
>>29991013
Yeah you're pretty crazy. Venesection in OU is not happening, especially with how priority's getting fucked this gen.

With Download, he's stronger and faster than Mega Scizor, AND he can hold a useful item.

Actually, fuck, Jolly Genesect with the download boost (which is easy as fuck to get) is just as strong as LO Adamant Scizor, but he has a free item slot, a better movepool, and a much better speed.

There's no way he stays OU.
>>
>>29991508
I feel like Z-Moves in general are gonna be great to lure usual counters and hit them hard
>>
>>29991508
>Boosts Special Attack by 2 stages
>Heal Block
That will be pretty funny, but I doubt it will see much usage as Heal Block is really situational and it's otherwise just a one-time Nasty Plot.
If you want it just for the boost, Calm Mind can (almost) do that too.
>>
>>29989116
>shitting on one of the only ways to play competitive that isn't stacking 3 Arceus, 2 Primals and a RayRay, against a large community
i don't really like smogon but you sir, are not very clever
>>
Anything not quickbanned or high BST with a good ability is dropping down until it gets a suspect test

Genesect wasn't quickbanned so you can wreck havoc with this thing
>>
>>29991622
I can see Aegislash, Mawile, Greninja and Lando coming back for a bit before they just get banned again.
>>
>>29991892
oh, didn't mean to quote that guy
>>
>Genesect XY Suspect Test 1

Genesect: 77 Ban, 48 Do Not Ban, 11 Abstain -> Uber with a 61.6% majority
>60% Majority required for immediate ban

Genesect will likely drop down and probably stay in OU for a few months to a year before finally getting the boot. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes through 2-3 Suspect tests before that happens.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.