[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oh, my mother is back. I'm so glad >ok now I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Sun_Moon_Lillie.png (455KB, 565x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Lillie.png
455KB, 565x1280px
>oh, my mother is back. I'm so glad

>ok now I'll leave for Kanto, bye

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>29987144
She's going to find Bill so he can help fully unfuse her mother with Nihilego since Bill fused himself with a Pokemon back in RBY.
>>
>>29987189
> since Bill fused himself with a Pokemon back in RBY.

No he didn't. He turned into a Clefairy
>>
>>29987204
That's just what the game said.
>>
>>29987144
What's that Lily? I can't see. There appears to be water on the screen, is it raining anons?
>>
>>29987144
Pokémon Forever Red & Legacy Green
>>
>>29988862
Yellow Sun and Blue Moon.
>>
>>29987144

>Miss Lillie asked me a last favor before she left. She wanted me to explain to you why she and her mother had to go to Kanto.

>You see... while we do not know if it was because of Nihilego’s neurotoxins, her fusion with that beast, or the strain of the Z-Power... the ill effects of this episode on Madam Lusamine’s body and mind have been undeniable. She has hardly roused since.

>But Miss Lillie found a ray of hope in a book that she remembered reading long ago.

>It was regarding a man named Bill, who invented the Pokémon Storage System used in our PCs.

>This inventor, who lives in the Kanto region, once combined himself with a Pokémon in an experiment that apparently went awry...

>Just like Lusamine...

>The records of this event, however, say that he was separated from the Pokémon by using his Teleporter and a Cell Separation System.

>Perhaps using the same kind of procedure on Madam Lusamine will be able to remove the last of the beast’s poisons from her system. That is what Miss Lillie was hoping when she headed to Kanto.

Tl;dr Lusamine got sick from fusing with UB-01 and they're going to Kanto so Bill can cure her.
>>
B-b-but Lillie chan you said you wanted to become a trainer with me..
>>
It means you aren't going to be the main character in the Kanto sequels
>>
>>29990802
>Kanto sequels
>sequels
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.