[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats is the best way to "catch em all"? >Getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1450686402219.jpg (38KB, 258x254px) Image search: [Google]
1450686402219.jpg
38KB, 258x254px
Whats is the best way to "catch em all"?

>Getting all the mons avaliable in the game without trading
>Getting only the native mons of each region
>Getting every single mon and transferring them to the new gen to save time
>>
Pkhex
>>
Ive been moving up my living dex since bw
>>
When I got back into Pokemon with Platinum I first went for getting every available pokemon in that game without trading.

Now with Y and OR and I just feel mostly overwhelmed or fatigued. I'll probably never catch 'em all.
>>
Up until the Bank, I'd transfer the ones that couldn't be obtained in each then current game.
The best way to have caught 'em all is to have a living dex with all form variations. An accord may be made for certain cases, like not having all forms of Deoxys or the event Vivillons, though an effort should be made.
>>
>>29986787
hacking
>>
>>29986984
>I'll probably never catch 'em all.
What could you be missing?
>>
File: 1477352634587.jpg (37KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1477352634587.jpg
37KB, 511x428px
>>29986827
>>29987035
>no effort

I bet you scrubs also take your hacked mons online and mow over some elementary school kids so your one-inch dicks can swell.
>>
>>29986984
MODS
>>
>>29986984
Used to have the same problem, i was so used to only capturing my party that i grew disgusted at the concept of capturing for the sake of capturing

My sollution was saving the capturing for the endgame, having more resources available (HM moves, high level areas, exp share hold item, money) really speeds up the process, and as long as you have some boxed low levels and status moves to chip health you will be alright
>>
>>29987125
>muh big dick
Show us senpai.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 260x194px
>>29987287
accidentally searched "big dick" while trying to find this thing. Goddammit ...
>>
how can i transfer my pokemon from x to sun with pkhex?
>>
>>29986984
Don't worry anon, it's not as hard as it looks. I started in DP and was absolutely overwhelmed, and it didn't help that there were a bunch of Pokemon I couldn't get because I didn't have any of the gen 3 games. It wasn't until this year that I finally managed to finish a dex - though I don't feel like I ever really put the effort in. If you wonder trade a lot, that can help you obtain lots of Pokemon you don't already have, so I was already up to 300-400 in Y and OR anyway. After using Bank to transfer all my pokemon between each game and back again I was up to 600 in both, and I got the rest over the course of a week or so. Most of them will probably be evolutions so you'll probably want to use Blissey bases to get most of them.

If you don't want to go through all that then maybe you'll feel better in SM. There's no national dex so there's no real need to catch 'em all - you'll still be spending time on the Alola dex so there's still a challenge, but I think the removal of the dex helps (particularly new) players feel less daunted by it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.