[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's official now. In every major country, broadcasting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3382.png (31KB, 104x134px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3382.png
31KB, 104x134px
It's official now.
In every major country, broadcasting of the Pokémon anime is handled by the same network that broadcasts Yokai Watch.
And there's a good reason why.

The anime is dead.
Enjoy feasting on its rotting corpse, /padt/fags, because you're the only ones that will enjoy it.
>>
>Japan isn't a major country
>>
>>29985550
What's Japan?
>>
>>29985570
>>29985550
>Pokémon airs on TV Tokyo
>Yokai Watch airs on another channel controlled by TV Tokyo
That's why I didn't say "airs on the same channel", you nignogs.
>>
>>29985627
Anon. Do you really think /vp/ knows that?
>>
>>29985515
The people the anime is aimed at will love it. You autists don't matter.
>>
>>29985802
Yeah, I'm sure five-year olds, now their only audience, will love it.
Everyone else will hate it just like they hated Best Wishes.
>>
>>29985914
five-year olds have been their only audience since forever

doesn't mean older people can't like it
>>
SM first two episodes are actually good and nothing like Best Wishes.
>>
>>29986048
Are you not paying attention or just retarded?
This started because >>29985802 said that their audience will love it, and I pointed out that their audience is only comprised of five year olds. Everyone else, who is not their audience, will hate it. That anon claimed that people who aren't their audience "don't matter"
>>
>>29985515
Why do you even care what other people are doing with their time?
>>
>>29986131
>T-they're good I swear!
That's exactly what /padt/ said about Best Wishes.
Then Elesa happened.
>>
>>29986174
>not knowing where we are
Why are you even on this website?
>>
Non autist here that only watched some random episodes from the first season here. Is the SM season good so far? I honestly don't give a shit about the gen 1-6 seasons since they look like generic crap, but the new one seems to be more interesting due to how retarded it looks like. Also, because I kinda wanted to see more character development on the trial captains.
>>
>>29986177
They do not feel like BW episode. There is no reset, continuity from start, Ash doesn't lose his first battle in the region, no obligatory team rocket, etc.
>>
>>29986240
>there is no reset
He goes from a League finalist to a school kid.
>continuity from start
His XY adventures haven't been mentioned at all yet and it doesn't seem like they ever will.
>no obligatory team rocket
Did you watch the previews at all, Anon? Let alone the episodes themselves.
The only thing I'll give you is not losing his first battle.
>>
>>29986219

It just started today, check it out and make your own opinions.

Also, the anime for Gen 6 was pretty fucking good. Ash wasnt retarded, hia companiona were interesting and the animation on some episodes was spectacular.
>>
>>29986332
>He goes from a League finalist to a school kid.
And? His battling skills are not reseted.
Pikachu is powerful, no AG or BW-shit
>His XY adventures haven't been mentioned at all yet and it doesn't seem like they ever will
Him giving away Kalosmons was shown also mentioning that he has Tauros.
>Let alone the episodes themselves.
First two eps do not have TR.
>>
>>29986407

Except for the shipping, of course. That was hot, radioactive garbage.
>>
we have now 945 episodes, it's not going to end, eat your heart OP

we will get to 1000 before one piece and conan.
>>
>>29986407
Until it ended horribly, when he lost the league at the finals, sat on the sidelines while Team Flare was taking over the city and let Bonnie and Alain save everyone (with help from Clemont), released Ash-Greninja, then stood there dumbfounded while the only girl who ever liked him kissed him goodbye and left to become a slut in Hoenn.
>>
>>29986456

To each their own, I thought that at least it was a nice breath of fresh air, although I can understand if you feel it's forced. At least they did a pretty good last scene with Serena.
>>
>>29985515
Pokemon Go is the only reason why Pokemon has any traction anymore. I have literally seen retards ask where to watch "the pokemon go cartoon".

The main games and the anime are totally dead in the west.
>>
>>29986158
>claimed that people who aren't their audience "don't matter"
How is that wrong?
>>
>>29985515
>OLM animates Yokai Watch
The doom didn't happen before, what makes you think the doom's gonna happen now?
>>
>>29986177
>/padt/ existed before XY
Nice bait m8
>>
>>29986543
>Pokemon Go is the only reason why Pokemon has any traction anymore
>The main games and the anime are totally dead in the west.
How much of a fucking retard do you have to be to believe that Pokemon Go is even relevant. Get the fuck back to your containment thread you normie fuck.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.