[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm unsure if I'm banned (I doubt it because I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 2.png (25KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
25KB, 450x350px
So I'm unsure if I'm banned (I doubt it because I've had wifi turned off since before I installed the .cia), but anyway my physical copy should be arriving in the mail soon, is there a way to transfer the save data from the "digital" copy over to the physical copy? Or am I gonna have to get a hold of a slightly-more-legit digital version?
>>
>>29984096
Of course https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jks-savemanager-homebrew-cia-save-manager.413143/
>>
>>29984096
Having the wifi turned on does literally nothing. Case in point, I have my wifi on at all times.

It only matters if you fuck around with online features, like trading pokemon and battling online.
If you didn't do anything like that, you're safe.
>>
>>29984844
This. The 3DS idles in ad-hoc mode if you have wifi on. It's only if you try to access something outside the network (a website in the web browser, eshop, a game's servers for online features) that it will actually go out of the network. It's why you have to activate the PSS instead of it being an automatic hookup when you play with wifi on. You had to go out of your way to get banned.
>>
>>29984096
You are fine. JKSM export from cia -> import to cartridge.
>>
>>29984844
>>29984947

Sorry but having it turned on MUST be different than having it turned OFF, otherwise, the fucking toggle switch wouldn't exist...

I never leave it on unless I go online. I've been playing Sun since thurdays, never turned it on, but I did go into the festival plaza... I assume that does't connect you to the internet if you have the switch off. I barely remember how it went, but I'm sure the light never came on and the game never prompted me to connect to the internet. I'm pretty sure I'm not banned, but all this paraonia has even me doubting... tomorrow I'm replacing my sun cia with the legit one and wait around until safe online play is confirmed.
>>
>>29985138
how can I check if I'm banned or not? I mean going online to check if I'm banned would get me banned even if I wasn't banned before... schrodinger's alolan meowth
>>
>>29985138
>Sorry but having it turned on MUST be different than having it turned OFF, otherwise, the fucking toggle switch wouldn't exist...

Believe what you want to believe then you fucking moron.
>>
>>29985189
Enter e-shop. If there's no error message, you're fine.

Even if you get a in-game ban, these are usually only 15 days long.
>>
>>29985242
thanks! i'll check it out later
>>
>>29985138
>>29985232
It saves battery life. You don't think looking for access points takes no power, do you?
>>
>>29985138
The toggle exists to allow the system to communicate with other systems locally for streetpass and local multiplayer. Like I said, you would have to use plaza features to get banned. This doesn't mean going into the plaza for the tutorial. I did that without wifi on. If you did the tutorial without wifi on I'd imagine you're fine. Going in there with wifi on might be bad since it might try to populate the plaza with other player's characters instead of randomly generated ones. Though since you can go there without connecting to their servers or wifi at all you might have to actually try to use features such as GTS or Wonder Trade to go out to their servers.

>>29985189
Go into your friends list, the eshop, and try to access multiplayer from another game like XY/ORAS, Monster Hunter, Smash, Mario Kart, etc.
>>
what's the deal with getting banned really? maybe i'm missing something but if you already pirate games then who cares?

only thing i could think of is if you play a lot of online things like monster hunter but i've played most of my 3DS games single player for years.
>>
>>29984947
Idles in adhoc... Yet blinks orange led when friends go online. Interesting...
>>
>>29985344
People want the online features, and probably are worried about not being able of being online in other games.
>>
Dude, you're fine. I'm on the same boat as you and I haven't been banned yet. It's been almost two days. The banwave only happened one day before launch and now it's over, and it's probably safe to use online features too.

Just wait for the game to come out in your region and inject your save into a legit copy. Once that happens you'll be fine. Edit the dates in PkHex if you're extra paranoid.

Ignore all the fearmongering, it's just moralfags and redditors who don't know what they're talking about. Don't let the paranoia sway you and relax. I was feeling uneasy all day because of those morons.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.