[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Totem was hardest for you? Lurantis> Raticate> Mimikyu>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1479182841188.gif (1MB, 676x510px) Image search: [Google]
1479182841188.gif
1MB, 676x510px
Which Totem was hardest for you?

Lurantis> Raticate> Mimikyu> Wishiwashi> Kommo-o> Vikavolt> Salazzle
>>
>>29981943
Same as you aside vikavolt being vefore konmo-o since my Mimikyu plain destroyed it.
>>
>>29981943
Lurantis > Vikavolt > Mimikyu > Salazzle = Wishiwashi > >>>> Kommo-o > Raticate

Raticate was one shot by Brick Break from Makuhita, and Kommo-o by an ice beam from Primarina.
>>
>>29981943

Lurantis >>>

I can't even rank the rest because I can barely remember them unlike Lurantis who had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Plus that cutscene where it appeared behind me while eating Mallow's food spooked me. Kek
>>
Lurantis and Mimikyu actually wiped my teams. I was pretty shocked.

The rest didn't defeat even a single one of my pokemon and some were 1hkos.

So those two >>>>> all the others.
>>
>>29981943
Lurantis only really, but that was my fault because I didn't know Solar Blade is a thing now
>>
>>29981943
Mimikyu > Lurantis > Wishiwashi > Raticate > Vikavolt > Kommo-o > Salazzle.

Bringing Wishiwashi for Salazzle and Mimikyu for Kommo-o made them too easy.
>>
>>29981943
Raticate didn't do much damage but he kept flinching my Torracat with Bite. I didn't bring a Pipikek and had nothing to Brick Break him on turn 1 so it took a bit longer than it should have.

Wishiwashi was just a big brick wall but didn't do much. I didn't realize until right after Wishiwashi went down that the Alomomola had Heal Pulse. Good job AI.

Salazzle used Nasty Plot and almost swept me, but Mudsdale(bray? I forget which at that point in the game) took a hit and brought her down.

Lurantis was piss easy. It summoned a Trumbeak first so it didn't survive until the Castform used Sunny Day for itself only. Pretty easy, though I was using Torracat and Ribombee so Lurantis didn't stand a chance.

Vikavolt couldn't do anything to Mudsdale. I had to rely on chucking rock tombs at it though which was fun. Nospeed turned into literally 1 point of speed.

I honestly don't even remember Mimikyu. I think I Flame Charged to knock its invuln off and then Moonsaulted it.

I haven't gotten to Kommo-o yet, but Ribombee's Dazzling Gleam hand is already trembling.
>>
>>29981943

Salazzle actually gave me a hard time because I had slow pokemon that stood no chance against Toxic + Venoshock.

Lurantis gave me heart palpitations, but I held out with Stufful.

Raticate and Wishiwashi were pretty easy, but the Heal Pulse Alomomola was neat.

Haven't battled anyone else yet.
>>
I died twice to Salazzle so there's that
Mimikyu was worse though because I ended up resetting until I got favourable RNG in the first two turns.
>>
Game isn't out yet, stop ruining this shit for every Pokemon fan who isn't a fucking faggot nerd. Wait your turn bitch.
>>
>>29981943
Lurantis>>>Raticate>Wishiwashi>Mimikyu>Vikavolt>>Kommo-o

Lurantis was the only one I lost too (twice).

I didn't include Slazzle because I 2 shot it with dragon rage so I probably didn't experience it as it was meant to.
>>
Wishiwashi
For some reason i killed the summoned wishiwashi, which made the totem wishiwashi summon a Alomomola, it removed the status effect on the totem and then heal it, after that it just keep assisting wishiwashi and made it be able to one shot all of my pokemon, in the next attempt i just put to sleep the summoned wishiwashi and focus on killing the totem
>>
>>29981943
>pic related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7Dfr4zDdAc
>>
The only one that actually ko'd more than one mon was Vikavolt, I think. Wishiwashi was disappointing.
>>
>>29981943
God I fucking hate that Mimikyu so much it raped me so many times, also if you have no ground type Vikavolt will wreck you.

Kommo-o is easy because it spams a move that makes it easier to kill.
>>
>>29981943
Wishiwashi > Vikavolt > Salazzle > Lurantis > Mimikyu > Raticate = Kommo-o
>>
>>29981943
Lurantis > Salazzle > Wishiwashi > Mimikyu > Vikavolt > Kommo-o > Raticate/Gumshoo

By the time I reached Kommo-o, Mimikyu was fast enough to Hone Claw/Play Rough sweep it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.